[11]

He- he was trying to confess?!

Bakugo stood in the middle of your room, dumbfounded.

Yo what the fuq

No wayyyyyyyyy

Nope

No way

Not happening

I'm not letting hourglass get with some scrawny four eyes

Nu uh

No way

Bakugo ran out of your room to find you.

I must let her know first-!

Wait hol up-

Nvm I'm not telling her shi about me.

He calmed his pace.

Then began speeding up once again

But i don't want her with him!

She can't be with him!

He got out while on a whole ass sprint towards you, who was laughing your head off at Midoriya and Todoroki, who were cranked in a closet like Kageyama and Hinata, But this time- Midoriya was sitting on Todoroki's lap while Todoroki sat on the floor.

"What the heck-" you laughed.

"HOURGLASS!" You jumped at his loud demeanor "OVER HERE! NOW-..... please...." he calmed down, catching everyone's attention.

Bakugou.

Katsuki Bakugou.

Saying please?

PFFTTT

UNHEARD OF LMAOOOOO

Thinking some shi was wrong, maybe he bonked his head and lost more brain cells or he was on somethin, you quickly ran over to him.

"Yeah??" You were deadass scared, shaking whilst trying to hide your fear.

"Outside. Now" he ordered, grabbing your arm and dragging you don't the stairs with him.

"Hey don't touc-" Tsukishima cut himself off, lowkey mad that bakugo had just grabbed you like that

I swear one day he's gonna give her his rabies-

He then decided to wander off, looking for Tadashi.

"Woah- what's up dude?" You asked after he slammed the front door closed and walked outside to the side of the house.

"Hey." He stoped and stood right in front of you "what do you think about that four eyes?"

"Huh- Tsukishima?" You asked, caught off guard "well....." you continued after he nodded his head yes "you know....."

"No. No i dont. So tell me"

"Um......"you hesitated "you know I have a crush on him...."

You gave him a shy smile, looking down. He felt pain. Physical pain. It felt as though the world was shattering around him.

You were his world.

You'd known Katsuki for a long time, elementary school to be exact.

You'd always be next to him while Izuku got stuck in the back. You were his partner, always in the lead, never behind each other, or in front of each other, it was always next to each other.