[17]

"What are we?"

Dafuq

"Humans, dumbass" you gave him a look.

His eyes widened, he sighed, continuing to walk out the amusement park.

"Hey don't just leave me!" You screamed, speed walking to catch up.

"What are we?"

Oh my fucking gosh Kei, you are such an idiot.

And so is y/n!

"Humans, dumbass."

That idiot.

Now what do I do.

"Tsukki.... Tsukki...." You waved your hands in front of his face, trying to release him from his trance as he was about to walk into oncoming traffic.

"AYO DUMBASS!" You finally screeched, he jumped, staring at you as if you've gone crazy.

"Why are you yelling?!" He irritatedly glared down at you.

"Jackass, I just saved you from getting squashed" you huffed pointing at the cars.

He realized what you meant and finally let out a little "oh."

The rest of the walk was fairly and absolutely silent.

Tsukishima in a full train of thought and you simply not knowing how to get him out of that train of thought.

But you didn't mind, it was chilly outside, though not too chilly, and the moon lit up the sidewalk. It was a nice feeling, the steady sound of cars driving by a few blocks away just added to the setting even more.

Next thing you knew, you were already in front of your house.

You turned to Kei, taking a step up the porch. "Bye donkey" you kinda gave him a small smile, turning over your shoulder to say your goodbye.

He looked up from the ground as if just realizing he was walking with you. He just gazed at you. It made you feel odd.

Flustered even.

Why is he staring so much.
Oh my gosh, this mf is making me nervous.

"Bye Tsukki," you let out once again, trying to get him to speak at least a word.

He sighed, "bye y/n."

You were waiting for him to leave but it seemed like he was waiting for you to enter. You knocked on the door, waiting for Yū to open up.

When he finally did, it was obvious he had just awaken from a deep sleep or a nap. He was tired so he didn't say a word, simply unlocked the door, opened it ajar, peeked outside to make sure it was you, and walked off.

You walked in and turned to say a last goodbye before closing the door.

He nodded his his head in return, you finally closed the door.

"Gosh." You sighed, plopping down on your bed.

Did I upset him?
Why was he so quiet?
Should I call him?

"I'll call Izuku" you took out your phone.

Unlocking the screen, it immediately opened to the message screen.

bakuhoe:
r u busy today?
sent: 3:43pm

Fuck I forget to reply.