Chapter/05:Gucci buddy

Previously:

"Seriously its been 3 hours now and nothing has happened. " Jessica said after she burped. "Patience m'lady we'll just wait for about 30 more minutes and gohome if nothing happens.yeah?" Amber said trying to convince the girl who is still stuffing her mouth with food. Jessica let out a soft moan as the taste filled her mouth making amber feel awkward because of the sound she made.

                         ________

It's been 3 days since the "tteokbokki" happened. So far nothing has happened so amber and Jessica,them both has been home all day,but amber went out to do grocery shopping and for other reasons because Jessica was being a sloth.

"Get up you old sack!! We're going shopping!!!!!" Amber yelled as she dried her  wet hair. "First of all im not an "old sack",second of all shopping where? If its groceries then i ain't bc im on my period." Jessica stared into Amber's soul as she called the "old sack" old sack.

"No we are not going grocery shopping. But we are going to the gucci store" amber said with a smirk on her knowing that Jessica would do anything for gucci. "Okay,okay I'm going to shower so........" Jessica's voice trailed as she went further away from amber into the toilet.
_____

"That would be 2000$." The lady at the reception said as she scanned the product and put it in the special gucci bag.amber swiped the card on the machine.(i didn't go shopping to a gucci store so idk what they do so yeH)
______

Amber jumped out of the car and dragged Jessica with her into the entrance door of the "animal kingdom"."chillax amber its not like we are spying on someone so stop pulling me so hard-" Jessica stopped in the middleof her little rant as the bag in her hands weren't in her hands anymore but on the ground. She picked up the bag and looked up to yell at whoever did that,only resulted her to shut up.the man infront of he shocked her.

It was the "kim taetae" guy, he was looking down at her with her smile wich resembled to a rectangle. Amber was already long gone into the zoo leaving Jessica out of excitement. "Is that gucci!!" The kim taetae guy said almost as if he saw something so precious like gold. "Umm yeah?" "You like gucci too?? Nice!!!" The man said with excitement making Jessica wonder what exactly is so exciting about something wich isn't even his."I love gucci,you love gucci!, be my gucci buddy" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not understanding what the man was saying.

"You see, we both love gucci and i think you're a very fashionable woman with a great taste of fashion.so why dont you be my gucci buddy!. Wich means I'll call you when i go shopping ,but only when we shop from a gucci store!!!" The man explained it to the confused little bean of a women.

'He is my assignment.if i get his number or if we hang together then it might help me complete the mission. Im just gonna grab his number and get along.' Jessica smiled and agreed with the man and they both exchanged their numbers. Both bid goodbye and went on .
_____

"So what did you want to tell me so much at the zoo?" Amber asked Jessica while taking a bite out of her hamburger. "You're not going to belive this.but i got the "kim taetae" guy's number and his name isn't taetae its taehyung " Jessica said with confidence. amber chocked"HOLY FUCK-HOW DID-OMGOSHH-WTFFF-DID YOU DO SOME SLUTYY BUSINESS-"

"calm down amber,no i didn't do any slutty business. You remember when my bag dropped and i waited to take it, the taetae guy was standing infront of me and he talked to me-" " did he know who you were?!!. Did he ask for your number because you both could do some funny business?!!-"

"FIRST LET ME FINISH!!. Nope he definitely didn't want to do the funny business but he did ask me to do something wich i love to do. HE ASKED ME TO ACCOMPANY HIM WHENEVER HE GOES SHOPPING FOR GUCCI THINGS AND YAHOOOO!!! I GOT HIS NUMBER AND HIS NAME!!!" Jessica finished of enthusiastically.

"So you just met the second version of you?!!.. I'm so damn sure his freinds must be so done with him being all gucci crazy." " Ya!! You cant just insult me,and that is while im sitting INFRONT OF YOU!"
"Sorry" "its okay anyways im going to bed turn the lights off,lock the doors and turn of the gas when you go to sleep"
_____

$@#!%&!!!! [Stands for a ringtone]

"Hello?"

"Hi!!! Jessi,is it fine i call you jessi? "

"Ah yes. Taehyung? "

"Ya, can we go shopping today? And do you mind if i bring a freind over?"

"Yeah sure. When are we going?"

"How about 03:30 PM? "

"Sound okay"

"Okay text me the adress and I'll be there"
"Yeah.aight tata"

"Tata"