chapter/04:tteokbokki

Previously:

"I'll place a tracker on the van.and so we could track where they go and follow them."jessica said before walking away to the van.

                         ________

she placed the little tracker she took from the little Louis Vuitton bag she carried around for little things wich she uses to do her work with for example, little tracker, knife, gloves and etc..

She smirked a little and signalled amber that she has done the job and and all they need to do was activate it."anyway, bye.pretty much useless you all are.tch"
Jessica did a little hair flip as she was proud of how she managed to do it without them noticing anything from her.

"done!.its activated now we need to go and follow them at times to record what they are taling about or maybe just to take pictures to see if they were planning something." Amber explained as she jumped out of her chair as she was relieved to get notified that the tracker was on and that she just needed to check when their van goes to sonewhere from its original location.

"So we just have to wait?."Jessica replied with a hint of confusion in her voice."yes you lonely penguin " amber replied to the girl tangled in a blanket eating hot cheetos while watching tv.

Amber slowly reached foward and yanked the blanket away only to result the hot cheetos to fall on the floor and the crumbles to spill all over the couch.

"What the actual fuck amber!!!" A fuming Jessica said. Making amber flinch,Jessica snaped out of it and quickly apologised to amber knowing that she somehow hurt amber by yelling at her. Amber was a soft marshmallow even if she doesn't act like one ,one word or the tone that someone uses to talk to her can make her cry in a second. But she doesn't like it when people see her soft side.

"Ding". Amber and Jessica parted from the hug and turned their heads towards the laptop wich was on the table wich had a red coloured writing on the screen wich informs them that the van has started moving.

Jessica jumps up from the couch and walks into the toilet to wash her face and change her clothes

"Amberrrr make it fast!!!" Jessi yelled from the outside as amber was taking too long to tie her shoelaces. Amber runs to the car as soon as she was done tying them.

They kept on tailing the van as they were eating all sorts of snacks inside the car.[snacks for life yall!! There is no such thing as "a serious momment where you need to focus,and just focus" even if you do focus ,focus on the snacks •▪︎○●¤□■]

"What-where-no-so we have been tracking them for almost an hour to find out that they are parking near the 'granny's tteokbokki' i mean seriously -_- we did this for what?!!" Jessica said more like,yelled.

"Unless" "unless" amber said and jessica repeated as if she knew what amber was going to say. "WE COULD EAT AT THE GRANNY'S TTEOKBOKKI!!! WHILE SPYING ON THEM!!!" both screamed at the same time out of joy.

After what seemed like an eternity the two stopped squealing and clapping and actually got out of the car and made their way into the restaurant.

"Welcome to granny's tteokbokki!!" The waitress greeted them aftershe opened the door for them.they ordered 2 large portions of spicy tteokbokki and sat down on a table on the right side of the mafia gang.

"Seriously its been 3 hours now and nothing has happened. " Jessica said after she burped. "Patience m'lady we'll just wait for about 30 more minutes and gohome if nothing happens.yeah?" Amber said trying to convince the girl who is still stuffing her mouth with food. Jessica let out a soft moan as the taste filled her mouth making amber feel awkward because of the sound she made.

_______________________________        .    
          aight. Ik it took me a while to update..sooooooo yeahhh.. hi you ugly ppl jk ya'll are preeeeetty anyways..I'll be updating tommorow yk i gotta wait a bit before updating..bc thats how it is..see ya'll tommorowwwwwwwww!!!TATA!!!!🔆🔆🔆

-sunshine-