VED BHAI: what happened Shivani why are you crying, arjun won the match.

Shivani was still crying and she said slowly.

SHIVANI: Tara bited all my nails in tension. You know it took so long for making this nail grow and yesterday only I applied new nail polish, she ruined my so many days effort.

I could not control my laughter, my dad could also not control his laughter so he went to meet arjun.

Whereas I was standing like I don't know what is happening here.

I went to meet arjun who hugged his team, I went near him and congratulated him by giving my hands.

I pouted because I could not hug him. He gave me a flying kiss making me smile.

He went to the changing room, I smiled and went behind him, I slowly closed the door after me and hugged arjun from behind.

He pulled me towards him and asked me.

ARJUN: Today you are showering so much love on me. How come this is possible.

He said the last line while giving me a naughty look. I slowly kept my hands on his shoulders, he kept his hands on my waist and I said

TARA: maybe because I feel proud to see my cricketer boyfriend cum husband. You know I was biting Shivani nails because of tension but I know you will always succeed because I am beside you.

He pulled me closer and whispered against my lips

ARJUN: Really

I nodded as yes, he smiled cutely and said

ARJUN: then prove it.

I gave a confused look and asked

TARA: how

He smiled looking at me and pointed his lips, I understood but I acted like I did not get what he is trying to say.

So I asked arjun innocently

TARA: what are you trying to say arjun, I can't get it.

Arjun raised his eyebrows and asked me.

ARJUN:  really you can't get it or you are acting like you can't get it.

I acted so innocently and said

TARA: arjun I can't get it, promise on Shivani.

Arjun started laughing after I said promise on Shivani. Arjun said

ARJUN: no I don't want to see my ved as a widower so stop acting or else.

I asked giving him a rowdy look

TARA: or else what will you do or what can you do with me.

Arjun came near my ears and said

ARJUN: I can do whatever I want with you so better stay away or else face the beast.

I giggled and said

TARA: oh shut up arjun you can't do anything, you are so I romantic. So better take back your words I don't believe in your romance.

He glared looking at me and said

ARJUN: you have never seen my beast side, so stop saying that I am unromantic once you see my original side you will beg me to change into an unromantic person.

I said

TARA: oh really then prove it.

He immediately asked