Chapter - 26

Beginne am Anfang

"I cannot- I will not let anyone hurt you. You're my strength as well. Hell, you're my hope, my little piece of innocence that keeps me from being the man people have feared me to be, you're my everything. I cannot take risks when it's you. I cannot loose you. I'll loose myself if I did my little one. You've become so much to me in the little time I've known you. I can't. I'm sorry."

His hand dropped from my chin, the heat emitting from him gone as he moved away.

Can't have soft? Fine! I'll give you fury!

"You fucking little bitch! Untie me! Get these damn shackles off of me! Now or I swear to god I will cut you into pieces and then feed them to you. I'll burn you alive! I-I-I'll drown you! I'll choke you to death in your sleep! Dammit untie me you dumbass man or so god help you cause I will cause havoc!"

My eyes lit up with rebellion, the fight in me back despite the dull throbbing pain in various parts of my body.

"Welcome back little warrior. I was waiting for you." The lights came back on, my hand going to my eyes to shield them from the sudden light. Glaring at him, I yelled.

"Shithead! Sandy bitch! Red bus! Get your slow asses in here!!!" Zach, Hunter and Luke entered a minute later, scowls clear on their faces.

"What is it little gi- Oh. What the-" Then his eyes went to Regio, and he nodded understandingly, "Oh."

"Yes. Oh. Now get this shit off of me." I grumbled, thrusting my hands out. The three turned to Darius at that. "It's me that's ordering you, not him you fuck turds. Get the chains off of me." I gritted, glaring at them. Zach opened his mouth to speak but stopped short, deep in thought. I cocked my head confused.

He was beside me in another moment, a pin of sorts in his hand.

"Zachery!" Darius stated, displeasure clear in his voice. I grinned and poked my tongue out at him. He couldn't stop him. It would mean he was condemning me. He couldn't.

"You better have forgiven me for that day now little girl!" he hissed, undoing the chains. I kissed his cheek in response, hugging him once I was free.

"Thank you shithead! You're the best mop of shit I've known in my life!" I spoke, muffled by his shirt, laughing as he straightened up and pulled me up with him, his hands wrapping around me and hugging me sweetly.

"Good to know little girl. Now let go before I am turned into a pancake by my other boss whose glaring daggers at me for holding onto his sweetheart." He chuckled, putting me down on my feet.

"Thank you. You've been forgiven for a long time." I mumbled, just a second before he put me down, offering him a small smile. He nodded, smiling back softly. I turned to Darius, my hands going on my hips as I glared at him. "Now you!" I muttered, cracking my knuckles to emphasis what was going to happen.

He simply raised his eyebrow challengingly. Bastard. He knew I can't do shit to him. Walking deliberate steps to him, I stood in front of him, looking up at his beautifully sculpted face for a long time. Then I let my fist fly. He caught it before I could even raise it fully. Ugh!!

"Let me hit you!" I struggled, pulling and pushing, trying to get his hands off. He actually snorted and pulled me into him.

"Absolutely not." My hand was twisted behind me, not at all painfully as he brought his head down and kissed me softly. "You're mine, I don't appreciate you going around hugging fellow men."

I decided to tease him, my words being the only way I could rile him up or get even here. "Oh I don't know. Zach seems like such a nice sensible fellow. Understanding, caring, sweet, goofy. Definitely a type of man I had thought would be my soulmate." I state, trying not to laugh at the choked noise coming from behind me as Zach tried to scurry before Regio killed him.