Chapter - 20

The sound of his footsteps met my ear, my breaths that I had just gotten a reign over now back to coming out short.

This is ridiculous!

A finger touched my cheek, trailing up to the corner of my eye and then down to my chin which he then lifted. "You look lovely little one." He murmured, his thumb gently rubbing my cheek. My eyes fluttered close, mesmerized by how alluring he was.

"Eyes open Valerie!" Breath hitching at his menacing voice, I quickly opened my eyes, his orders being the only thing my brain wants to obey. What the hell?

"Lay down." He spoke authoritatively, pushing me down gently. Half laying down now, my elbows keeping me up, I look at him climbing on top of me as he disposed his suit off. He swiped my hands from under me and I fall down, yelping my merry way down.

A flash of a moment later he was on me, his hand gripping my hair with dear life as he kisses me to oblivion. Another hand trails up from my leg, clutching my thigh and wrapping it around his torso. I clutch onto his shoulder, another hand going into his hair.

"Rex..." I moan out as his hand grips my inner thigh roughly, the action making me clench my legs together but not being able to since it was wrapped around him. His hand travelled up, going under the shirt and then gripping my butt.

I gasp in his mouth, his tongue darting out only to find mine to mingle with. His hand gripped my hair tighter, pulling me closer to him to which I oblige.

Teeth biting and nipping on my lips, I try to follow his actions, trying to make him feel good, wanting to please him as my hand going up and down his back to feel him.

"Closer. Please." I gasp in his mouth, wanting him closer to me. He growls, ripping the shirt he was wearing and throwing it away. His body now no longer covered, I ran my hands around, feeling possessiveness wash over me.

Mine. He was all mine.

Palm flattening, I trail my hand up and down his chest, kissing his neck while he does the same to mine.

He suddenly sucks on my neck, a loud needy voice leaving me as I bury my face in his neck to stifle my moan, his body shivering as I moan in his neck. He pushes his lower body into mine, pinning it to the bed as his hand bunches up the T-shirt and pulls it up till my stomach.

"Stop me when you want to darling." He whispers hotly in my ear, kissing the side of my face right after. Shivering under his touch, I nod, my hand bunching the pillow below me as he starts peppering kisses on my stomach.

"So. Fucking. Delicate." He growls each word out, nipping at my neck as he bites and soothes it. I groan when he suddenly gripped my hips too roughly. "Hurts." I whisper out, gripping his wrist lightly to tell him to loosen his hold. He lets go immediately, rubbing circles on me soothing as he speaks, "Gentleness isn't the way I do things little one. I apologize. I'm not used to being gentle with someone."

I nod, kissing him leisurely. "It's alright. I know. It's oka-Ahh!!" His hand that had been swirling patterns on my stomach had went up, groping my chest lightly, the fact that I was being touched so privately making me moan.

"Tell me you want this." He growled in my ear, his hand rubbing circles on my skin that was still covered. I nod, too overdriven by my hormones to speak. He pushed the lace of my bra aside, tweaking and pinching me as I moan. He suddenly pinches me hard, a sharp cry leaving me which he drowns as he kisses me.

"Shh. You're so sensitive darling. It's arousing." Biting my lip as he placed soft sinful kisses on my body, I try to do something to make him loose mind like I had lost mine.