"What? No! I have something for you." You smiled, ignoring his frown and took out a box from your bag. "This." He looked down at your hands which held a box and then looked back at you. "And what's this?" He stuffed his hands inside the pockets of his track pants. "You have hands and eyes right?" You smiled. "Then check it yourself." You instantly dropped your smile and cloned a straight face, just like him.

"I swear to God, if a clown like you pops out of it, then you are dead!" He glared at you before taking the box from you. You fiddled with your fingers, smiling to yourself seeing him open the velvety material. "Tie?" He looked at you with confusion. "Yes." You smiled at him making him frown more. "Why?" He raised his brows, before taking out the soft cloth.

"Because you didn't buy anything for yourself back at the mall. So." You shrugged your shoulders nonchalantly. His heart fluttered bad after hearing you and his eyes literally stuck at the tie. Did you really think about him? "You two brothers are so different. Seokjin oppa bought so many things for himself but you…." Your voice trailed off with a small laugh and he sighed.

"I didn't have anything to buy." He spoke in a low voice. "So what? Even oppa didn't need anything to buy but still he did. Anyways, how is this? I was so confused what to take for you. But I still had a little experience buying things for men, because I used to shop for my dad so." You looked at him expectantly.

It would be a blatant lie if he said that he didn't like your choice. The texture of the tie suited him well. "It's good." He smiled a little, looking down at the tie again. The thought that you bought him something and most importantly, you remembered to buy something for him after seeing that he didn't buy anything for himself, made him happy. He felt important.

"It's good? You liked it?" Your smile widened after getting a small nod from him. You took the tie from him and wore it around your neck, ready to make a knot. "Even I liked it so much. The material is so good. Isn't it-" you couldn't even complete your sentence as he held the tie from your hands and pulled you close, taking you by surprise.

Your nose almost touched his chin and a small gasp escaped your lips, sensing the close proximity between you two. "Miss Lee…" he murmured in a very low and deep voice and it made you shiver a little. "Hmm?" Your voice also came out very low. Your eyes fluttered when his eyes looked deep into yours, not moving even a little. So intimidating.

"That's mine." He mouthed, letting his eyes move from your eyes to your lips which were trembling a little under his attention. "And I don't like it when anyone touches what's mine." His words felt very weird to you and additionally made your heart beat rapidly. What did he mean?

Your heartbeats went frenzy now when you saw his eyes literally stuck on your lips and he moved closer, slowly. You felt his other hand move around your waist and your breaths hitched on your throat when he pulled you closer. His hand around the tie loosened and he moved his hand towards the back of your neck, holding your nape in a light but firm grip.

You fisted his t-shirt, over his chest, tightly and licked your lower lip nervously. "Don't" his warm breaths fanned your face and you felt jittery inside your stomach. For him, he felt himself under some spell as his eyes didn't leave your trembling plump lips. He wanted a taste so badly.

Seeing you lick your lips, his heart thudded loudly inside his chest and he growled. It's not for you to taste Miss Lee. He walked you a little back, and pinned you to the wall, making you feel so small in his cage. His hand around your waist pulled you closer while the other one holding your nape, raised your face, tilting your head. You closed your eyes once you saw him coming closer.

You knew what was gonna happen. And you surrendered at that moment. His heavy gaze was doing wonders to you and you closed your eyes, ready to take whatever was coming for you. He closed his eyes too once he saw you closing yours. He smiled a little, unknowingly, and moved closer. Your lips were inches apart from his and now you could even feel his breath on them.

A light brush. His lips touched yours softly and lightly. Before he could capture your lips into his for a perfect kiss, you two heard a loud call of your name. "y/n" It was Jungkook. Never in your life have you ever regretted being called this much. Taehyung immediately distanced himself from you, looking here and there. Awkward!

He scratched the back of his neck and you two avoided looking at each other. He picked up the tie which was lying on the floor by now and neatly placed it inside the box when Jungkook barged inside his room. "Oh! You are here..?" You forced a smile at him, tugging a strand of hair behind your ear. Taehyung looked way calm as if he wasn't just about to kiss you.

"I was about to le-leave." You spoke hastily and started walking out. "Shall I drop you?" You were about to answer but Taehyung interrupted in between instantly. "She has her own scooty." He glared at you two and you smiled at Jungkook who just nodded.

Taehyung eyed your retreating figure as you walked out of the room. His heart was beating like crazy from inside but his outsides looked calmer than ever. "Hey hyung. We didn't even get to chill out." Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung, who glared at him again. "Of course we didn't. You were certainly very busy with others." Jungkook simply giggled before jumping like a rabbit, and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung stumbled a little but still managed to hold him back and finally a small smile formed on his lips. Afterall he was his little brother. "Stop being so jealous!" He giggled again and Taehyung smacked his back immediately. "I am not jealous." 

______________________________________

Drop your precious reviews 💜🤗