Part 34

Taehyung surfed through his instagram's feed only to see several posts of yours. You were really enjoying the road trip with your friends. Though he didn't want you to go, yet you somehow convinced him and even he was thoughtful about it.

He cannot stop you from doing what you wished to do. It is wrong. But he was just worried about you. Knowing how clumsy and careless of a person you are, he didn't want to leave you alone but now that you were enjoying with your friends, he was satisfied.

Shaking his head, he smiled at your cute yet silly poses before putting his phone down to continue with his work. Taehyung wasn't someone to spend his time on social media but now that you were out of his sight, he kept all your tracks with him, to have a look at your whereabouts.

As time tickled down, he sighed, looking at his laptop screen. A picture of yours was his laptop's wallpaper and a tired smile appeared across his lips staring at your crystal eyes on his screen. He raised his hand to caress the sides of the laptop, as if he was caressing your cheek.

You were away from him for a few hours but he felt like he didn't see you for years. He knew that he would start missing you once you would go away from him, even for a day's trip and that was the main reason for his reluctance to let you go.

Just like your thoughts crossed his mind for the upteemth time on the day, his phone also started vibrating with your caller ID making a genuine and excited smile surface up on his lips this time. "Hellloooo" he chuckled after hearing your excited and shrill voice from the other side of the call.

"What are you doing?" He asked, leaning back on his armchair. "We just had lunch at a restaurant and now we are thinking of climbing the mountain. You know hiking and stuff?" Taehyung's relaxed features tensed immediately. "Don't you dare
y/n or else this would be the last time you are going alone anywhere."

You laughed loudly after hearing his warning voice and he scoffed understanding well that you were just pulling his leg. "You find happiness in worrying me?" His tone dropped down and your laughs stopped, sensing his sadness. "I am sorrryyy...I was just kidding baby." Taehyung blushed immediately after you addressed him with a nickname and faked a cough making you laugh again.

"Aww is my baby blushing?" You teased him more and he groaned a little. "Shut up!" He shook his head. "Did you have your lunch?" You asked. By that time your friends started playing music in the car. "Not yet. Will have it now." Even he could hear the music through the phone.

"Isn't the music too loud?" He frowned but you shrugged your shoulders, dancing with the rhythms. "Cummon. It's a road trip. It can't be bland!" He rolled his eyes at your comment. "I am hanging up. Talking to an idiot like you makes me feel idiotic." He smirked, picking up a fight with you intentionally.

"Yaah! Kim Taehyung! Do you have a death wish?" You snapped at him almost immediately and he laughed this time. "Just let me come tomorrow. I will punch you out of this universe." He nodded his head, his laugh converting into a small smile. "Yeah sure. Just come soon." He spoke softly.

"Yes yes and then I wi-" You stopped abruptly, not completing your sentence. "EMA LOOK AT THE ROAD." Taehyung heard a loud voice from the other side which wasn't yours. "y/n?" his eyebrows crooked immediately and he sat straight in his chair.

"EMA!! CAR!!" This time he heard your panicked voice. "y/n? y/n can you hear me? What happened?" He stood up hastily, his heartbeats quickened listening to your scared voice. "Tae-" before you could complete saying anything, Taehyung heard a loud crashing sound from the other side and a sharp yell of a group of people before everything went absolutely silent.

"Y/N...! Y/N answer me please!" His eyes started brimming with tears and his legs were almost shaking but no sound came from the other side. He looked at his phone, terrified and shocked before placing it on his ears again. "Y/N!! FUC*ING REPLY TO ME." He yelled loudly.

His lips went dry while his breathings increased. He looked here and there, not knowing what to do and where to go. He was shocked beyond limits. His eyes went red while trapping the tears inside and he yelled this time. "AHHHHHH!" He kicked the table in frustration and anger before gripping his hairs tightly, letting the tears form in his eyes.

The negativity that surrounded his heart alarmed him about the mishaps that must have happened to you. He didn't care about the employees who gathered outside their boss's cabin after hearing his yells. Letting his tears soak his cheeks, he collected himself before rushing out of his cabin.

With stumbled steps, he ran for his life. You were his life. His love. His everything and if anything would happen to you, he didn't know how he would survive. "Please be fine. Please." He cried, sniffing in the middle and hastily dashed inside his car.

Following the GPS, he tracked down your last location and started driving at high speed, not even caring about breaking any traffic rules. "Just be safe y/n. Just be safe." He murmured to himself, slapping the steering wheel as the long distance was frustrating him. He wanted to get to you as soon as possible.

His heartbeats increased more and more when he was nearing the location. He spotted a crowd at the side of the road. Getting out of his car, he made his way amidst the crowd only to see a white car which was dashed against a tree in a very bad way.

"Wh-What happened h-here?" His voice stuttered when he asked one of the people. "A group of girls were going through this road but didn't see the car coming from that turning." He looked back to see a sharp turning of road behind him and looked back at the man.

"Maybe the person noticed it later and turned the steering but their car crashed against this tree." Taehyung's blood ran cold hearing about the accident. "Wh-Where are they? Wh-ere?" He cried this time, not being able to hide his emotions anymore. "They are taken to the nearest hospital. Every one was severely injured."

His senses went numb this time and he almost forgot to breath for a while. "Everyone?" He gulped at the thought of you being injured. He couldn't help but be selfish here. He didn't want you to be injured. Not at all. "But s-she can't endure p-pain." He stepped back, blinking his tears which were hazing his vision.

The man who spoke to him looked at him perplexed, confused by his odd behaviour but Taehyung couldn't care more. He immediately stepped back and dashed towards his car. Wiping away his tears, he started his car. "I told you to not go. You never listen to me." He cried while driving. He just couldn't stop his tears.

"Just be safe please y/n. Please be safe." His tears streamed down and he kept gulping his fears. He never feared for anyone's existence from his life. He was satisfied with his small family only but your arrival and your presence bloomed his life. You gave him happiness, hope and a new reason to live.

He cannot just let this happiness of his to fade away from his life. Not after he has fallen head over heels in love with you.

_____________________________________

This story is coming to an end. 🥺
Drop your reviews 💜