Part 37

You looked down at the helmet that you were holding, tapping your right foot on the pavement irresistibly. "What is he up to?" You groaned, heaving out a short breath until a hazy image of a biker sparkled in front of your eyes.

You gasped a little when the person removed his black road bull helmet and shook his long bangs out of his eyes. "Taehyung!!" You almost squealed seeing him ride a Yamaha R1 black and the bike had neon shine at edges. So sexy!

"Shocked?" He raised his brow at you and you nodded in a trance. "Hop in." He tilted his head, letting out a boyish grin. "B-but why? So suddenly?" You were a little perplexed by his strange demeanor.

Today morning, he called you in his cabin and told you to be prepared in the evening because he was planning to take you out on a date and weirdly, he handed you over a helmet. "Your trip with your friends was cancelled. Right?" A sad pout formed on your lips remembering how your friend cancelled the trip at the last moment.

Though Taehyung was happy that you weren't going eventually, he still couldn't afford to see your sad face. So he decided to take you on a bike ride instead. "Come on! Don't pressurise your little brain so much and just sit." You sighed and smiled before wearing the helmet and then sat behind him on the back.

"Hold me." He murmured in his deep voice and you flashed a quick smile before complying to him. "Tighter." Your cheeky smile didn't leave your lips for once as he made sure that you were sitting almost sticking to him like a second skin.

An airy giggle escaped your lips once the bike accelerated on the less crowded roads and he increased the speed once he found the roads empty. Your open hairs were swinging with the flow of the breeze and your skin shivered in ecstacy when the gush of wind stroked against it.

"Taeee..." you squealed when he took a sharp turning and he chuckled sensing you scoot closer to him, holding him tightly. You were so immersed in the bike ride that you didn't notice when he took you to a hilltop until the bike stopped.

You removed your helmet and so did he. You smiled at him when he turned back to look at you, still sitting on the bike but your smile faltered and eyes widened when he held you by your waist and swung you around like a toddler, this time making you sit in front of him but facing him.

Your shivering legs instantly wrapped around his waist in a tight grip and your hands held onto his bomber jacket, too scared to lose hold. "What was that for?" You frowned with a pout. "How was the bike ride?" He smiled at you, pecking your pout instead of replying to your question.

You smiled a little, letting the sparkle of happiness settle down in your eyes again. "I loved it. It was amazing." You spoke cheerfully. "I never knew that you can ride a bike." Your eyes gleamed with disbelief and he let out a small chortle. "You are yet to know many things I guess. Don't worry, you have all your life to know about me."

You blushed when he directed a wink towards you. "umm...so...." You tugged a random strand of hair behind your ear. "What's the plan?" You looked around the place instead of looking into his intense gaze. "I have all sorted out."

You saw a white tent at the side, where there were no trees around. A small round table with two chairs was placed right beside it. That entire area was decorated with LED lights and plastic bulbs emitting a neon shine. "Wow!" Your lips stretched into an unbelievable smile.

"Th-" you turned around to exclaim your shock to him but he enclosed your lips with his, sealing your words in the process. You were a little taken aback but still responded to him almost immediately. His hands were wrapped around you protectively as he scooted down the bike with you in his arms.

His lips never lost contact with yours as you were being carried towards the tent by him. He tilted his head sideways to get more access and hence deepened the kiss and after a while you felt yourself getting seated on the table. Leaving your lips with a small peck, he nuzzled your neck and you closed your eyes, feeling the truffles of his lips do wonder on your skin.

"I am hungry." You folded in your lips, tugging on the collar of his jacket. "For what?" He smirked while raising his eyebrows. You quivered your brows until realisation dawned upon you. "FOOD!" You lightly slapped his chest, earning a witty chuckle from him.

In the name of dinner, you both had instant noodles with some wine. Giggles and small talks were what accompanied you two as you ate under the long blanket of the star filled sky. As the night grew darker, Taehyung pulled you on the grass with him.

He laid down and extended his arm for you to use as a pillow. Holding you by your shoulder, he made you snuggle closer to him as the two of you gazed at the sky. "Uhmm..." He sighed. "I never knew that you can act this romantic." You looked up to gaze at his face which was shining with the moonlight.

"Even I didn't know how I did all this." He let out a chuckle and so did you. "But all I know is that..." He stopped and looked down at you. "You made me do all this." He squinted his eyes and you smirked proudly before diverting your eyes back at the sky.

"Hey...see that." You pointed at the sky. "Look from this side....the stars look like they formed a small puppy." Your smile widened. He too followed your gaze. "But from the left side it looks like a monkey. Just like you." He spoke with utter seriousness.

"Yaah!" You slapped his chest again and he smiled a little before cuddling you in his arms properly. "I hope our parents won't freak out today after not finding us." You hid your face into his chest, holding onto his jacket. "I don't care if they do. I am not leaving the chance to make love to you under the stars."

He kissed the crook of your neck and before you could say anything more, you were already lifted in the air as he held you in his arms and took slow steps towards the rooftop tent that was made there.

You blushed when he undressed you out of your clothes and dressed you with his thin blanket of love. The stars witnessed the young love unfold in front of them and the wind stood as a proof of the irrevocable affection which the two souls had for each other.

______________________________________

New Readers, make sure to check my another story on Kim Taehyung, "The Art Of Chase" ♥️