Brother in law

Bret
After Jason left I headed back upstairs to my room. Tyler was laying on my bed on his back. His boner was still sticking up in his black briefs.
"And you called me the horny one" I told him. "Look at that thing."
"What do you want me to do" he said laughing. "I don't control it."
"Well that's exactly why you need to get laid. Get it somewhat under
control."
"You won't let this go will you?"
"Nope. You can't be a hockey captain and a virgin."
He put on a sly grin. "Then come here and take it from me." I knew he was just joking so I just smiled. "I'm just kidding. OK OK. If I'll make a vow that by the end of next month I will no longer be a virgin."
"Good."
"You know this conversation is not helping it go down."
"Then go take care of yourself." I pointed to the door.
"In the bathroom?"
"Where else?"
"Well in my house I just do it on my bed. Its the most comfortable. I never do it in the bathroom. Not a good setting."
"Well your not doing it on my bed."
"Why not?"
"Are you seriously asking that?" There's no way. I don't want your jizz all over my bed. And besides where should I go."
"Well you could leave the room and come back when I'm done."
"No way. This is not happening."
"Fine. But it'd just going to stay then."
"Fine. Are you staying over."
"Nah. Have to be home tonight."
"OK."
"Let's play a little more before I go."
After Tyler left my parents came home. "Bret" my mother said to me " your brother in law has business trip so he's coming in for a while."
"So Alison is coming too?"
"No she's staying home. Just john is coming."
"OK cool."
"Yes. So he will be staying here in the extra bedroom. Make him feel at home and give him whatever he needs."
"No problem mom."
The next day john came by. My parents weren't home so I let him in. "Hey Bret! Been a while how you've been?"
I had a big smile. I like john. He was a cool guy. And he wasn't not too old either. He was twenty two. Easy to talk to. Athletic and outgoing. "Hey John. Nice to see you. I'm great. Made co captain of the hockey team."
"That's awesome. I'm guessing Tyler is captain."
"Yeh."
"Cool."
"So let me get to my room to unpack and shower. Always need a good shower after a flight."
"No problem let's go upstairs. Do you need anything?"
"Right now I'm good. If I do need anything I'll let you know. Thanks."
He went to his room and I went to mine. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn on. I was lying on my bed. Just wished I had a girl here. I really need to find one fast.
A girl with nice big tits. Long hair. Skinny body. I was lost in my thoughts and don't even realize my hand fiddling with my crotch.
I didn't realize the water turn off. John was finished his shower. And suddenly my door opened.
My hand stopped where it was covering my crotch. John was standing there all wet. His shirt messy blonde hair dripping water. And his body was wow. He was toned as fuck. He had a towel wrapped around his lower half sitting right below his waist. Right now he looked like some sort of model.
"Hey Bret" he said. "I forgot to pack underwear. You think I can borrow some?"
Getting out of my daze and remembering that my hand was covering my growing dick I said "sure they are in the top drawer."
He went over to the drawer and opened it. I had trunks and jockstraps in there. He took out a jockstrap. "This is perfect" he said.
Right there he dropped his towel. He was facing away from me. His ass was in full view. I realized his body was fully shaved. His ass was so round and plump. Looked juicy enough to just grab and squeeze onto it.
Then he bent down a little to put on the jockstrap. I couldn't take my eyes off him and I didn't know why. I'm assuming because my dick was already hard. Was it getting harder? His ass opened up a little bit and I could make out his hole. What I would give to be able to fuck an ass right now.
When the jockstrap was on I could see it held his ass nicely. Then he turned around. His dick looked too big in the pocket. Must be he was bigger than me because I fit into them with room. He was almost bulging out of it.
"Thanks" he said as he turned to leave the room.
"No problem john. Just let me know if you need anything else. Mom said to make sure to give you anything you need."
"Thanks" and he was halfway out the door. He paused and without looking at me he said "and if you like my ass so much then you can just say so.* and with that he closed the door and Left.
I lay there stunned. Was that a joke or serious. I was now playing with my cock again. I was rock hard. I don't even know why. That wasn't a hot girl. Not only that. It was John. My brother in law.
Then why did part of me wish he was serious and I could just go jump that ass. I shook my head. What was I even thinking. I was just way too horny. I needed to get laid. And fast.
I should probably just head over to Courtney's. Better her than nothing at this point.
I got off my bed. My mind was made up. As I was walking down the hall towards the stairs I heard a slight noise from John's room. The door was slightly open. Enough to give me a view from the angle I was standing at but nobody inside would be able to see me.
And I saw John laying on his bed completely naked. My jockstrap was on his chest and his hand was wrapped around his hard cock. He was huge. Big long and thick. Fuck.
He was stroking it up and down. I was stating at him. I don't know why. But I couldn't bring myself to go downstairs. He just kept going.
Fuck it. I was way too horny to make it to Courtney right now. I unzipped my pants. I was going to jerk off right here in the hallway.
I lowered my underwear and my cock popped out. I took it in my hand and began to stroke it as I watched John. He was pumping faster now.
I matched his speed as he went. I could see his dick wet with his pre cum as he jerked off. I was so hard but I wanted to outlast him.
He was speeding up and so was I. There was something hot about jerking off and watching and he couldn't see me. I was getting close but I could tell that so was he. I was trying to hold out but my hand was betraying me. Stroking my dick hard and fast. Yearning for release.
I couldn't hold back anymore. My cock was ready to explode. I let out an involuntary soft moan as I exploded. I was holding my dick towards me as not to get anything on the carpet. I shot all over my chest and shirt.
Felt amazing. And John was still going. Suddenly he stopped. "Bret is that you?" His voice almost out me into a shock. Could he have heard me. Did he know what I was doing. Watching him. And jerking off.
I snapped out of it thinking there was no way he could know. I would just play it cool. "Yeah. Just heading into the shower."
"OK. No problem" he said. I heard the bed creak which means he was getting up. I moved away from the door do he wouldn't think I was watching him.
I realized my pants were still down. I quickly pulled them up. But my shirt was covered in jizz. I quickly pulled my shirt off. Wiped off the rest of the cum on my chest.
Just as I was done putting myself together John appeared on his doorway. He was still naked. His cock was rock solid sticking up in all its glory. Looked even bigger up close.
"I meant to ask you about the shower" he said nonchalantly. "I couldn't figure out the hot water. Maybe next time you can show me."
"Sure no problem."
"You look like your toning up" he said as he placed his hand on my abs. I shivered at his touch. He'd my fucking brother in law. This should be normal. But it wasn't. There was still precum visible at the tip of his hard cock.

A/N: anything you want to see between the guys let me know