Locker Room

Bret
I tried to be subtle so he wouldn't realize. But my dick was starting to harden. At that point though I didn't care. His hand just felt so good.
He made no move to pull back his hand. I made one more thrusting motion before I realized what I was doing. Then I pulled away.
Turning around quickly so he wouldn't notice my semi I said to him "Well now we can get dressed. Get you clothes on Jason" in a nonchalant voice.
I didn't want him to think anything happened. And as far as I was concerned nothing did happen. I'm totally straight. I'm not into him at all. Just his hand felt like a girl so I got lost in the moment for a second. Especially since its been a while since I had sex after my break up with Courtney.
After we both had our underwear on I turned back around to him. I was wearing grey trunks and he was wearing navy boxer briefs. My trunks outlined my bulge.
I had to cut the tension. I wasn't sure what he was thinking. "So Jason. Why don't you hand out with me and Tyler. He's coming to my house after school tomorrow to chill. His about you join us."
He eased up at that and smiles. Looked excited over it. "Yeh sure. That would be cool." To hang out with two older guys on the hockey team would definitely be good for his social status.
"Awesome. We'll make a hockey jock out of you yet." He smiled at that. OK tension cut. Back to normal
But I couldn't help myself. I wanted more of him. What the fuck was I even saying. It sounded so gay. But even as I was scolding myself about it I walked towards him.
He didn't know what I was going to do. But he didn't look worried. I came so close to him that our bodies were almost touching. Then I pressed my body against him and pressed his back against the lockers. I put pressure on his crotch using my knee.
Mt face was just a breath away from his. I could feel his dick twitching against the pressure of my knee. My own dick was starting to swell up. I pushed my knee harder on his dick.
He was just staring into my eyes not sure what to do. Truth is I didn't know what to do either. And I had to stop it before it went too far and ruin our relationship and our reputations.
"Your a good kid Jason. I'm happy your on the team."
"Th-thanks" was all he managed.
I let go of him. "See you tomorrow then."
"See you."
The next day Tyler was at my house after school. We were chilling like normal. Eating snacks. Playing video games.
"Hope you don't mind that I told Jason to come over also" I told him.
"I don't mind. He's cool. And a good hockey  player."
"Definitely."
"But its not your type to start handing out with freshman. Why'd you invite him. Trying to corrupt him?"
"Corrupt him? Just trying to make him into a mini me."
"That's the same thing in my book." We both laughed. "But he's a sweet boy. So don't turn him too much."
"Yeh. He has that innocent attitude. I don't know if I could corrupt him if I tried." We laughed again.
With that the bell rang. I pit the game we were playing on hold and went to get the door. Jason was standing there dressed causally.
"Hey" he said.
"What's up Jason. Come in" I told him. "Tyler is up stairs. We were just playing some video games."
His face lit up at that. "Oh cool. I love video games."
He looked down at me. I was only in my underwear and a t shirt. Tyler and I always hung out like that. Was just more comfortable. And we've seen plenty of each other in the locker room so it wasn't a big deal.
"We always hang out in our underwear. Just mode comfortable."
He looked hesitant. "Don't worry. Nobody's home" I told him. "You can take your pants off."
He saw our two pants thrown on the couch. He still looked hesitant. "Look bro" I told him "Tyler and I go back forever. We are practically brothers. Its just chill. Doesn't have to be awkward or anything."
"Yeh...yeh. Your right sorry." He started to undo his belt. "Just not used to friends like this. I guess because you guys are  older."
"Don't sweat it. I'll teach you the ropes."
He unzipped his pants and pulled them down. When they were off he tossed them on the couch. He was wearing light blue boxer briefs. I was wearing orange trunks.
"Let's go upstairs. Ty is waiting for us."
He began to go up the stairs and I followed. I couldn't help myself and as we were going up I gave him a slap on the ass. I knew he got uncomfortable from that type of stuff but I did it out of instinct.
He didn't flinch or turn around. He just kept going. "I just need to use the bathroom" he said as we reached the top of the stairs.
"Need to take care of yourself? I knew I looked Sexy in these orange  trunks." He blushed at that. "Hey I was just kidding." We both laughed. Well I did look sexy with short brown hair and brown eyes. A muscular slim body with a slight tan. I mean come on.
"Its right over there. When your done come join us in my room."
When I came in the room Tyler was sprawled on the bed facing up texting on his phone. He was wearing a t shirt and black briefs.
"Where's Jason?" He asked.
"Went to the bathroom. He'll be here in a minute."
He sat up. "Cool." Then he turned around and laid back down on my bed with his ass up.
Confused I asked "are you asking to be raped?" We both laughed.
"Just tired."
"No. Your just a virgin. You need to get laid man."
"This year I will."
"You said that about the summer."
"I know."
"We had a deal. And I had sex how many times over the summer?"
"I know."
"So your turn now."
"But you basically became a sex addict."
I chuckled. "And that's a bad  thing?"
"It is if it makes you constantly horny."
"Am I horny right now?"
"Probably."
"Well I'm not."
"I don't believe you. You would always want a chick here to bang."
"But I'm not horny right at this moment."
"Still don't believe you."
That's it. I jumped on tip of him. Pinning him down face down on the bed. My body presses tightly on his. My crotch was on his ass.
"Well do u feel that" I whispered in his ear. "My dick is soft as anything. Not horny."
He smirked. "I don't feel anything hot shot.  Maybe its just too small."
"Bullshit. You feel it."
"Nope."
He was egging me on. "I'll make you feel it." And I began to grind his ass. He was just laughing. But I pushed my dick against his ass to make him feel it as distinctly as possible.
"Harder Bret harder" he was mocking me in a girly voice. I wasn't here to be mocked and I pounded him harder. He wasn't mocking me anymore. Just clenching the sheets underneath.
Then we heard the bathroom flush. I totally forgot about Jason.
"I'm sure you felt it now" I said as I got off him. I turned around to hide my growing boner. I don't know why I was getting hard from that. It was only Tyler after all. My best friend since forever. And he was a guy. I guess he was right and I was that horny. An ass was an ass. Well I would never admit to him that he war right.
He still didn't move from his position. I tried to hide my boner as I knew Jason would be walking in at any moment.
I ran to sit at the edge of the bed and take a controller in hand. My boner wasn't as visible when I was sitting. Then Jason walked in. "Hey guys."
"Hey Jason. Ready to get your ass whipped" I told him holding out a game controller.
He walked towards me looking at Tyler laying on the bed. "Don't worry" Tyler said turning over. "Bret is all talk. He's not that good." Tyler was laying on his back now. And I saw he also had a boner. A big one.  He was fully  hard. It was sticking right up. There was no hiding it in those black briefs.
He was acting calmly paying no intention to it. I was sitting there wondering why he had got from me dry jumping him. And Jason was just staring trying yo find something to say.
"You guys look like you've never seen a hard dick before." That was Tyler. Blunt as fuck. I burst out laughing. Jason was smiling too now.
"So let's play" he said as he came to sit beside me. Jason joined him.
Then we began to play. Tyler had his boner the whole time. Couldn't stop myself from glancing at it here or there. Jason looked like he was trying to hard to just concentrate on the screen. Poor kid doesn't know what he got himself into with me and Tyler.
"Yes!" Jason jumped up and yelled when he beat me. He was teaming up with Tyler. Tyler got up to and chest bumped him. There was no way he did that without Tyler poking him with his dick.
We played for a little while longer before Jason said he had to go.
"Thanks guys. Had a lot of fun. Appreciate you guys including me and making me feel part of the team."
"Don't worry about it Jason" Tyler said. "Your cool. And great at hockey. We're happy to have you."
"Let me walk you out* I told him.
We left my room and headed downstairs. "Don't forget your pants" I pointed to the couch.
He put them on and went to the door to leave. "Thanks" he said.
"No problem. Your one of the boys now. And hey next time maybe you'll stay the night. Ty sleeps over all the time."
"That sounds great. Thanks."

A/N: anything you want to see. Comment here and let me know

The Secrets of High School Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें