Guidance Counselor

Austin

"Austin. Join me in my office after class." Mr. Andrews said in what sounded like the most seductive voice ever.

I had to physically strain to hold my jaw from dropping. I just started at Mr. Andrews. From the corner of my eye I saw Connors face swiftly turn towards me with a big grin. I didn't dare look at him.

Instead I was just stating straight at Mr. Andrews with a million scenarios playing through my head.

I imagined walking into Mr. Andrews' office and him closing and locking the door. And as soon as the door was locked he would push me up against the wall and start a heavy and steamy make out session. With his body pressed tightly against mine. Grinding together as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Or I imagined that after going in his office locking the door he would offer me a seat. And once I was seated he would walk up to me and talk sweetly and come closer to me. Then he would straddle my lap and gently give me pecks on the lips.

Or I imagined him pulling out a rope after he locked the door and tiring me down to his desk. Then he would yang my pants and boxers off leaving me exposed. Where he would then take off his own pants and start to fuck my ass hard and without compassion.

Or I imagined him taking my and gently and lowering it to his bulge in Hus pants and having me rub through his pants. Turning me on enough to start acting on my own.

And the scenarios went on and on. With kissing touching. Blow jobs. Fucking. Whatever I could possibly think of. I couldn't control myself as my dick started to stiffen.

"Don't look too surprised Austin. I am the grade councilor and your name starts with A. Your the first on the list." Mr. Andrews broke m6 daze. So maybe it was all just my imagination and he had no sexual instant at all.

He gave me a wink before continuing to teach. Wow. He was so confusing.

I could not pay attention the rest of class. I didn't know what the rest of the day would bring. Would I no longer be a virgin. Did I want my first sexual encounter to be with my teacher. Like that sounded very perverted.

Connor kept trying yo get my attention. But I didn't want to look at him. Didn't want him to see how horny I was. And besides it was his comments before class that had imagination all fired up in the first place.

Or maybe it wasn't my imagination. Maybe it was real. I hope not. Or did I secretly hope something would happen between me and Mr. Andrews.

As soon as class was over I wanted to rush out to avoid speaking with Connor. But I wasn't fast enough being that I had to adjust myself in my pants. Yup I got hard thinking about my teacher.

So there I was standing with Connor outside the classroom. "That was so hot," Connor said. "Mr. Andrews really does hit on the boys huh. And he's pretty hot too. I got all kinds of dirty thoughts about him."

"Your such a perv" I said even though I knew that I was really the bigger perv here.

"Well he was especially interested in you" Connor says with a big grin. "And now you have a private meeting with him. I'm so horny just thinking about what might happen in that office of his."

I roll my eyes at him. But in my mind I can't shake off the thoughts either. Connor grabs my wrist. "Here feel this" he says and pulls my hand to his crotch. He presses my hand against his dick through his pants.

His dick was half hard. I was surprised by his action by I dared not act. Truth is I never knee how to react to his sexual games. I didn't want him to get any inkling that I was gay. So I never stopped or scolded him for his action. But I never played along either. I just didn't know how a straight boy would act.

But this was the first time I was actually touching another guys dick even if it was through his pants. I wanted nothing more but to hold it bit I didn't.

I just pretended to sneeze so I could pull my hand away and hide my blush. I was getting really horny now. From Mr. Andrews in class and now this.

"See? A semi" Connor said matter of factly. I also had a semi by now. "Now go see what Mr. Andrews wants" he told me with a wink and headed the other way.

I was left standing alone in front of Mr. Andrews' office. Thoughts swirling around in my head of what might happen in there. My cock not able to calm down. If anything it was getting harder as I raised my hand to knock on the door.

The door opened a few seconds after my knock. Mr. Andrews had a big smile on. He was no longer wearing the blazer that he had worn during class. Now it was just a tight button downed shirts that showed all the curves of his body. Tucked into very tight pants. It outlined his ass perfectly. What was I thinking. This is about my teacher!

"Come in Austin" he said and put his hand on my shoulder gently ushering me in. "Make yourself comfortable. Take off your shoes or whatever you like." Take off whatever you like. Now alarm bells were going off in my head. Did he want me to strip? Did I want to strip for him? "Treat this office like your home."

The office was a nice size. I don't know what he did in order to get an office like this. There was a nice wooden desk and a leather chair behind it. There was a larger window behind the chair that let in a lot of light. A small chair was in front of the desk. Off to the side was a couch and a couch chair beside it. In front of the couch was a coffee table.

I decided yo take the safe route. I wouldn't do anything more than he said and I wouldn't reject either. This way I wouldn't look too eager and he wouldn't push me too much. So I took off my shoes at the front of his office.

"Sit" he said and gestured towards the couch. So I went and sat in the corner of the couch that was closest to the couch chair. He took off his shoes and came after me and sat on the couch chair.

The couch and couch chair met at like an L position so we were facing each other somewhat and close to each other. He sat up in the chair and his knees were lightly touching mine. Just the touching of our knees was enough to get me horny at this point.

"Austin" he started. " as you know I'll be your guidance counselor this year. What that means is my office is always open for you. Whatever you need or fell like you want to talk about I'm here. And I can be here to just listen or I can advise whatever you want me yo do for you to help you I will try my best to fulfill." For some reason everything he was saying sounded sexual. But maybe that was just my perverted mind.

"So Austin. Let me hear about you. How's everything. How's school how's your friends. How's your family life. Or anything you want to talk about. I do realize this is only our first session. I don't expect you to spill all your dirty secrets right now. This is just an introductory session to get to know you better."

I didn't know what to answer. I had nothing I wanted to tell him. And anyway his knee rubbing slightly against mine made it hard to think. "Umm. I'm- I'm good I guess" was all I managed.

"I see you are way too tense right now" Mr. Andrews continued. "I'm not sure why. But that's exactly the type of thing we can discuss here. Things that bother you. Let's relax a little mor over here. Maybe get more comfortable."

He started to undo his belt and my breath caught in my throat. "Here. I'll start."

A/N: if anyone has any requests comment here what you would like to see happen between any of the characters.