A Dark Meeting

It's the day after Luka told me he loved me. I cant help but still get butterflies at it.

My laptop sits on my lap as my cozy blanket swirls around me. I'm in my moods right now, upset and all. Not sure why, but I just feel like crying. And that's okay!

As any other sad teen girl, I put on my saddest songs and now watching sad tic tocs on YouTube. I dont like the app, it's too annoying for me sometimes.

I dont want to bother Luka, or tell him. Mainly because I really just want to be alone, and also to just have a good crying session.

After some time, my eyes start to clear  a bit. Just enough for me to see my clock on my nightstand reads the time  11:47 pm. I yawn, crying always made me sleepy.

I decide to step out on my balcony for some fresh air. I look up at the sky.. suddenly, all my painful memories start to flood in..

My dad yelling and swearing at me. My first boyfriend making me the most insecure person. He once made me sit on his washing machine while it was going, and anything that giggled or moved, he would circle in a black marker and told me to "lose it". The fact that my mom had to move from her own mothers house at a young age, she was only 18. But her mother was extremely violent. She threw knives at her and was never home. She had to take care of her brother, my uncle.

I hate the pain that society gives to such good people. If there really is a "God" or "Spirt" out there, then why is all the bad things happening to my mother and I?? What did we do to deserve that?

And that's when the warm and salty tears come pouring down my face. I go to the edge of the balcony and sit down, I put my head in my hands and sob for a good few or so minutes.

"Hey, are you okay?".

I jump at the sudden sound of someone's voice. I look up to see a male in a black cat suit. Chat noir.

"Yeah, I'm.... I'll be okay". I say rubbing my eyes, trying to clean myself up.

He points beside me, "May I?".

I nod agreeably and he sits next to me, our shoulders almost touching.

"May I ask why such a beautiful lady is crying this evening?". He looks at me with such empathetic eyes, and his voice as if he was talking to a newborn baby.

I sniffle and reply, "I just felt like crying". I smile, "and some bad memories came back, and here I am now.". I chuckle.

"Sounds rough.". We make eye contact and he smiles brightly. He jolts up, and while standing holds his hand out for me to take it. "I'm sorry, I havent introduced myself. Im-"

"Chat Noir, yes I know. I'm Y/N.". I take his hand and he gently takes it and helps me up. He kisses the back of my hand and blushes.

"Y/N? Y/N, wow that's a gorgeous name.". I smile and thank him.

"So why are you really here? I dont suppose you go around looking for damsels in distress randomly.", I tease.

He laughs a little and looks off into the city, resting his folded arms on the rails of my balcony fence.

"Couldnt sleep, too much on my mind. I decided to go around the town for a bit, when I saw you crying. I couldnt just let a godess like yourself just stay there sobbing now could I?". He looks back at me and winks.

Not wanting, I blush. And trying to hide it, I play with my hair.

"Its kinda cold, dont you think? Do you want to come inside?".

I gesture to the door and shiver. Tank top and pj pants arent exactly meant for staying in the cold temperatures of night.

"That's would acually be awesome, I'm freezing my tail off out here." He laughs.

I go to open the door for him, "ladies first.". He grins, and takes the door from me. I roll my eyes and walk inside. Ahhh my heaters on, so nice and warm in here.

"Oh this is soooo much better, thank you kitten! May I lay on the bed?".

"Yeah sure, just dont take my spot, and what? Kitten? Where did that come from?". I ask him as he spreads out the comforter and hops on top of it.

"Just a little nickname, it suits you kitten". He winks once more, and my eyes roll with it.

I sit down where I was with my laptop and take the blanket. Instead of just putting it around me, I pass a side to chat noir, hes probably cold too.

"Here, take some.". I pass him the side. "Thanks!". He comes a little closer so he can fit under the blanket. little space between us.

I turn on some funny tic tocs instead of my sad ones before. We laugh for a while, when suddenly I feel something heavy on my shoulder, Chat fell asleep. I chucked a little and yawn, im tired myself. One more glance at the clock says, 12:27am. I close my laptop and without thinking, I acually cuddle up with Chat noir.

Luka POV
-----------------------------------

I still cant sleep after what had happended with Y/N, I don't care that is was two days ago, she said she loved me too!

"Sass I still cant believe it, how lucky am I too have Y/N? Gosh I cant hold my love for her anymore.".

Sass finishes eating a little, "yesss master, you sure are lucky to have one ssssspecial girl like her.".

I glance at the clock. 12:25am

"Come one sass, let's go see how cute she is sleeping.".

I stand up, " Sass! Scales slither!".

I transform into viperion, and make my way out into town to find her house. I finally get there and step onto her balcony, the doors unlocked, strange.

As I step closer, I see theres more than one person.. who is that??

My anger goes through the roof, who is this man? What is he doing in bed with my girl??

As I step closer to the man in the bed, I am infuriated.

Chat Noirs going to pay.