This Just Happened...

WARNING

THIS IS A LITTLE DIRTY NEAR THE END PLEASE READ WITH CAUTIONS

"it's Luka".

my heart stops. oh god what will he think? did he take it the wrong way?

i answer it.. "hello?"

"hey, um can you come over.. i think we both need to talk...". Lukas voice is shaking...

"y-yeah um sure, just uh gimme like two minutes.."

"okay i'll be at my house.."

"alright i'll be there so-" i'm cut of by the sound of the hang up tone.

"oh sh*t. he definitely saw the photos. but it's not what it looks like, is he even gonna believe me? what if he doesn't want to listen, and if he-" .

Alya grabs my shoulders, "listen girl, Luka seems like the guy who would need the whole story before making assumptions. i'm not gonna lie he's probably upset, but i'm sure once you tell him, he'll be okay."

mari gives me a hug and and they both wish me well.

"you guys might as well go home soon, i'm not sure when i'll be back.."

i leave the room and put my shoes on as i walk out the front door.

as i walk i listen to some music, it helps clear my mind especially in times like these.

i make it to Lukas house boat. i take a deep breath in, and walk along the entrance.

i make my way to Lukas door, i knock "Luka? i'm here.." i say with a nervousness in my voice.

Luka opens the door, he's wearing a black hoodie with dark blue sleeves and hood, he has gray sweatpants on, up all the way this time. his hairs a mess, and his eyes are pretty red, as if he was crying..

"Luka i can explain everything."

"Y/N, if i wasn't enough for you you could have just said so."

"What?? no it's not at all what it looks like!"

" oh really, it's not you hugging and some boy kissing your hand and hugging you as if you were his girlfriend? tell me wrong Y/N." his voice starts to rise.

my eyes start to feel wet,

"Luka he's not my boyfriend and never has been, chloe just took the pictures at the wrong time." i defend.

"Oh so someone KISSING YOUR HAND, is at a wrong ANGLE?, if that's true Y/N then why don't i go kissing Marinettes hand. since it's 'the wrong angle'". he yells.

"Luka please-" tear drop down my face. he's never yelled at me.

"no Y/N, this isn't okay. who is this guy anyways?? you know what never mind, you can go and do whatever you want with him then, obviou-" i cut him off.

"LUKA WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN, HES AN EXTREMELY OLD FRIEND, I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN YEARS LUKA. Y E A R S.  HE WAS MY FIRST AND BESTEST FRIEND BACK IN MY OLD SCHOOL AND HE JUST CAME AND MOVED HERE. I FINALLY SAW HIM AFTER 6 YEARS, IM WHAT? 16 NOW? I SAW HIM LAST WHEN I WAS 10!! TEN YEARS OLD. YEAH IM GOING TO HUG HIM, IF HE WANTS TO KISS MY HAND, WELL I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I WAS FOCUSED ON SEEING MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN.".

i sob and try to take deep breaths. i fall to the ground. my head in my hands, shaking.

Luka stands in shock for a second the falls to the ground too and starts crying with me.