A Night Alone

(Time skip)
I hear the gloriful end of the day bell going off as I finish my last class of the long and dragging slow day of school. I pack my pencil and notebooks back into my F/C bag, put my phone in my pocket, and exit my classroom.

As I get to the front doors of the school to leave, I open the doors and feel a refreshing wift of the fresh air on my face. "Ahh, that's soooo nice." I say to myself as I take my leave from the school. I find a fountain at the front of our school and decide to sit down for a while. I hear a *ding* from my phone and rummage through my pocket to get it.

*New message from 033-857-0174*

I tilt my head in confusion as I wonder who this is and what the message could be, as I read it I immediately relize who it is!

033-857-0174 : Hey Y/N! This is Luka haha, I'll be at the back door waiting for you so I can show you where my house would be, if your still wanting to come, meet me there! Cya soon!

I save his number in my contacts, "Luka Couffaine". I get up and grab my backpack as I try to figure out where the "back doors" are. I walk around the side and see a tall figure with blue hair.

"Luka! Over here!", I call out to him as I wave above my head, walking towards him. He turns around, I notice a small blush forming around his cheeks. "Y/N! Hey!". He replies as he walks in my direction. "Thanks again for volunteering to help me out with my bio homework, I still can't believe I was reading my geography.. I'm so dumb hah." I say nervously, anxiously rubbing my neck.

Luka gently rubs my arm in a comforting way and tells me, "It was a simple mistake Y/N, you're not dumb. You seem like a very smart and talented girl if I'm being completely honest here. Plus you're a really cool person to be around!". Luka says while looking into my eyes. I can feel my face grow warmer every second he keeps looking at me.

His eyes just look so gentle, like a puppy, so curious but cautious. I can feel myself getting lost in his dreamy eyes, in his soothing voice, his hands as soft as a blanket. I bring myself back to reality and acually look at him.

His face is redder than usual and he still looks at me in the eyes, making sure I know hes talking about me. "T-thanks L-l-luka..". I manage to stutter. He looks down at the ground and fixes his hair a little, he looks back up and says, "Anytime Y/N. I'm always going to be here for you.".

He clears his throat, "Um so anyway, my house is this way, care to join me?". I laugh a little and respond, "Yeah, I'd love to!". We start walking to his house and make small talk. Our hobbies, passions, likes, dislikes, you know normal things people like to talk about.

We arrive at his house, which to my surprise, is acually a boat on the water! "You live on a boat? That's so cool!" I ask him excitedly. "Yeah it's pretty fun, here I'll show you". He responds as he take my hand and helps me onto the boat and showing me down to his room.

As we walk up to the boat my clumsy self decides to trip on a bolt on the ship. I start to fall face first, I always had terrible balance. Luka, still holding my hand directing me where to go, looked back and got crushed by me.

I fall on the side of him. I sit up, rubbing my head. "Ow.." I say to myself. I look over and see Luka on the ground. "O-omg I-I-im so so so so so sorry!" I say to him as I try to collect myself.

"Its okay ha, I'm sorry I should've warned you about some of the looser bolts. Here let me help you up." Luka reassures me, as he stands up and reaches for my hand. I grab it and he helps me stand back up on my two left feet.

"My rooms just over here, follow me." Luka points over to a set of stairs leading into the lower part if the boat. "Okay, you lead to way ha, hopefully I wont fall this time..". I say nervously.

He leads me to his room and turns the lights on. He has a bed on the side and a huge pick collection on his wall. Amazed, I go up to look at the collection. "Woah, how many do you have?" I ask Luka. "Too many hah, would you like one?" Luka offers.

I look at him in surprize, usually when you have a collection, most people dont give them away. "Really? I mean, sure! Which one would you like me to have?". He picks one from one of the top rows. It's a white marble pick with a purple butterfly in the middle. "This one really makes me think of you.".

He hands it to me and puts it in my hand. He pushes my hand closed very softly. "Keep it safe for me okay?". I nod silently trying not to look red as a tomato. "W-we should probably start t-the homework now haha.". I say as I put the pick in my jean pocket.

He shakes his head agreeingly and sits on his bed. He Pat's it beside him, motioning for me to sit there. I pull out my things for my biology homework and sit next to him. We start to work on the homework, I really try to focus and I mean most of the time I do!

But his eyes keep glancing at me... and mine do the same..

I think I'm falling for him...

Authors note:

Hey guys! Sorry I havent uploaded I forever! I got a little bored writing but I am back and have so many more ideas! I will try to post more often but I cant exactly guarentee but with COVID I will most likely be writing a ton more! Stay tuned! And stay safe, wear a mask, and be awesome!