The Sleepover (Part : 4)

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skys are gray

(Luka looks at me and we lock eyes)

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please dont take my sunshine away..

I break our glance and look down at my lap.

Did he just say he loved me? No, it cant, we just met. It was part of the song right? But the way he looked at me...

I break out of my thoughts from everyone else cheering and clapping at Luka. He stands up and take a curtsey. Yes, a curtsey. He pulled the edges of his shirt as a skirt.

Pfft what a dork..

Luka sits back down and puts his guitar behind him.

"What time is it?", Alya yawns.

"Its 12:06", Adrien answers, "I got to go back home, but I'll see you all tomorrow!". He waves as marinette follows to walk him out.

As adrien walks out he trips over a bag of some sort. It falls into the water and he quickly tries to grab it.

I then relize.. it's my overnight bag. I never brought it inside! I jog to see Adrien apologizing profusely, and a soaking wet bag.

"Omg I'm so so so so sorry Y/N! I didnt see it and it just fell and i-". I cut him off to stop him from ranting.

"Adrien, it's okay! It's just my overnight bag, I'll be fine!". I smile at him as he apologizes once more before leaving.

I go back to everyone now standing and getting ready for bed. I sigh and open my bag.. all my clothes are damp or really wet.

Juleka walks up and looks at my bag, "oh no Y/N, your clothes.. they're.. soaked..". She shakes her head, "here you can borrow some of my clothes if you want!". I look at her, shes like 4 sizes too small for me.

"I appreciate the offer Juleka, but your way skinnier and your clothes are a little too small for me, it's okay I'll just sleep in this I guess..".

Just then Luka walks up to me and looks at my bag, "man that's not good, here you can have a shirt of mine and a pair of track pants, my clothes should fit you.". I look down at myself, I have pizza stains and soda on my clothes from tonight. I should change.

"Oh um, thanks Luka, that would be great!". I smile at him and he grabs my hand and leads me down stairs.

As we leave out of view from the others he entwines our fingers, and I feel my face flush with red.

We go in his room and he pulls out a light blue t shirt and some gray sweat pants.

"Here, the shirt shouldnt be too big and the pants have draw strings if they are too big at the waist.", Luka says as he hands me the clothes and points me to the direction of the bathroom.

I change quickly, put my hair in a messy bun, and wash my face with some hand soap and water.

I come out, old clothes in hand and walk into Lukas room, not thinking about knocking, he always let's me in.

"Thanks for the clot-", I cut myself off, a huge wave of red blush on my face to find Luka turn around shirtless and with matching sweatpants, loosely around his waist.

"O-oh my g-God, I-im so sorry, I should have knocked.". I say starting to turn around.

But something catches me, Luka.
He holds my arm gently and looks into my eyes, "Hey it's okay, plus I'm just shirtless, same thing as if I went to the beach.".