Chapter 17

3 years later...

"So how are you feeling today y/n?"  I look up from my desk and see John my coworker. "Today actually feels like a good day" I say smiling and he gives me a thumbs up and leaves. It feels odd being in a different work place but honestly i prefer this over Quantico. It has been a year since me and Spencer broke up and i think i'm finally getting over him.

FLASHBACK
"Spencer we can't keep doing this back and forth" I say with tears coming out of my eyes. "I'm sorry y/n but this isn't working" he says looking hurt. "It's all you, you realize that? Always accusing me of something" I fight back. "You used me" Spencer says and those words felt like a stab in my heart. "What?" i ask with a shaky voice. "Uh you need to leave i don't love you anymore, I never did" He says and i take each word very personal. "I can't believe you Spencer. I love you" i say and he looks at me wipes his tears and says, "Well you shouldn't and you should move far away it would be for the better" He says. "Why are you being so rude, what happened?" And he don't answer.

i start to pack my stuff and spencer just goes into the bathroom doing god knows what. I pack my clothes and shoes, I look up and see a picture of us and i throw it at the wall. As i leave out the door i yell "FUCK YOU SPENCER" and slam the door. I call Hotch as soon as i get into the car.

"he- hello... y/n?" he says and i break down and start crying and explaining what just happened. "You can stay here for tonight and we can discuss this first thing in the morning" he says and i thank him and hang up. The next thing i do is delete spencer's number and block him. I arrive at Hotchs house and knock on the door lightly so i don't wake Jack. "Hey, come in" He says and i walk in and he hugs me. Hotch is like a father to me in all ways.

The next day we woke up,went to breakfast and decided it would be best if i moved away. It was actually my suggestion and Hotch didn't like the idea. "I still love Spencer and i don't want to hurt him by being here  and i overall think i'd be best to move on me and my little one" I say gesturing to my belly. Hotch smiles and says, "No way, congrats!" and he pulls me in for a hug. "You do what you need to do, just know whenever you want to come back you will! and i'm always a phone call away" and he kisses the top of my head. Yea i'm 4 months pregnant and i was planning on telling spencer because i just found out a couple days ago but i was nervous. Spencer had been acting weird lately and more rude then ever. Almost like someone was forcing him...

BACK TO THE PRESENT
I finish all my work for the day and head to my car when my phone starts ringing. Well what do you know it's Hotch. "Hi omg! i haven't heard from you in a little while" I say excitedly. "Hey y/n how is Willow!" he says and i smile and start driving. "She's doing good she is very smart already she's saying a couple of sentences at 8 months and not to be rude but is there another reason you called you sound worried"  and hotch sighs. "We need your help with this case it's what you're really good at chil-" i cut him off

"-Child abduction. And why can't the others just help you?" I ask even though i don't mind going only because they need my help. "Well with Morgan gone we're short 1 person and this case is a little hard. I also miss you and you haven't visited like you said.

"Well let me check if Willow is even aloud to be in the air if not i'll drive just know i'll be there. Wait does anyone know i'm coming"  I ask and he chuckles. "I know who your asking about and no i haven't told anyone i think it would be a nice surprise i just need you to play nice" he says and i laugh and we talk for the rest of my ride home. I see willow playing with her babysitters which is also my friend her name is Mila and she's older and i really do trust her i had Hotch do a background check on her. "Willow baby... mom is homeee" i say and i hear willow laughing and clapping her hands. Mila points to me and willow smiles at me. I talk to Mila about how i'll be gone for a little and that she has days off and i pay her extra, she thanks me and hugs me good bye.

I start packing mine and Willows things. I cook us dinner and head to bed so that we are well rested for tomorrow.

Today at work is my day off for work because over here we haven't had cases but i call them and let them know everything. I get willow dressed up and washed for our flight later...(below is a picture of how i imagine willow to be)

(below is a picture of how i imagine willow to be)