chapter 11

*smut warning*

I woke up laying on the couch. The girls are still sleeping and I get ready for work. The time is 4:00am so I let them sleep and I'll wake them up when I get back. I head to the coffee shop that I first went to when I came here.

I walk in the cute shop and this time it's decorated for Valentine's Day (it's not Valentine's Day) I walk in line and go on my phone waiting for the line to move.
I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. It's Spencer. "Excuse me, I love your socks" he says with a smile on his face and I just roll my eyes. "What are you doing here this early?" I ask him

"Maybe the same thing as you, getting coffee" he says and I just blush. It's my turn to order, so I order my coffee and Spencer orders his after. We both walk to a table in there and sit down.

"So what did you boys talk about last night" I ask Spencer. "Well they did ask about you and I told them we were just friends-" I cut him off "Spencer wait-" and then he cuts me off ,

"it's not that I don't want them to know I'd just rather us do this in private and enjoy the time to ourselves first, they don't need to know everything" he says and he holds my hand across the table.

"Well I get it, the girls asked to and I said we were just friends, nothing more. I agree we should wait awhile before telling anyone, plus I'd love to sneak around with you" I say with a smirk and Spencer's eyes turn dark for a second. He stands

"Follow me" he says and just starts walking and I of course follow him. He leads us into the bathroom and we go into the big stall. I was wearing my work clothes.
Spencer starts kissing my neck then he starts to unbutton my pants. I stop him and go down to my knees. He looks at me a little weird and I just say "let me, it'll save us time and we have work soon" he just nods
I start to unbuckle his belt and I slide his pants down . I see his bulge and I pull down his boxers.
I grab his (omg I can't even type it... what in the virgin anyways..) I grab his dick and lick my way up from the base to the head and he throws his head back a little. I then swirl my tounge around the tip and as I'm about to do my thing Spencer grabs my hair and looks down at me. "Go ahead" I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Go ahead and facefuck me, doctor" as soon as I let out the doctor Spencer puts his whole length in my mouth. He begins thrusting in my mouth and he starts to moan a little but he try's to be quiet.

After awhile spemcer releases into my mouth and I swallow. I hear the door slam open and immediately get up and I look at Spencer concerned. The person washes their hands and then leaves. We walk out the stall but me first so I can fix my face. I have lipstick around my mouth and a little mascara running and I clean it all up and run my fingers through my hair.

We walk out of the bathroom and get a few stares from people but ignore them.

"Well my car is right here, I'll see you at work I guess" and I kiss Spencer on the cheek and pull away and I turn around to open my door. Spencer pulls my wrist spins me around and lifts my chin and kisses me. "I have to go" I say and I see Spencer smile.

I head back to Garcia's apartment and everyone is awake and ready for work. "Now where have you been missy" Garcia says as she's applying her lipstick. "I just went to go grab us coffee" I say and I hand out everyone's coffee. "For 2 hours " Emily says and looks confused. "Well I ran into Reid so we just had ours together" and Emily smirks "no! It's not like that, we were just hanging out as friends" and Garcia laughs "mhm sure hunny, now are my friends ready to kick some criminal butt today!" And we all groan. We drive all drive to our job and on the way I get a text "new case" from hotch. "Case time ladies" Garcia says and we roll our eyes. We walk into the meeting room and my eyes immediately meet Spencer's and I feel a little embarrassed as he smirks at me. I CANT sit next to him.

I end up sitting next to Emily and JJ. Garcia briefs us up on the case which is about some girls who have gone missing and they had love notes stuffed down their throats. I shift in my seat uncomfortably and Reid notices and says "are you ok y/l/n" and Morgan looks over to me "Reid your girlfriend is fine" and playfully hits Reid in the arm. "I'm fine thank you REID, for being a good friend" and I glare at Morgan and mouth "I will kill you" and he chuckles. "Enough, children now we're on the jet in 1 hour get your bags ready" hotch says with a serious face and we move fast. Everyone leaves the room but me and Spencer. I walk over to him and hug him. "Thank you" I say and I hear someone clear their throat and Spencer pushes me off so fast and I see hotch in the doorway "uh sorry I just forgot the paperwork in here" he says smirking and me and Spencer just look down...

Author: hope you enjoyed this chapter and ik y/n and Spencer were supposed to have a date this night so let's see what happens next chapter. Make sure to vote for the story. Have a nice day love you