chapter 10

8:20 am
I wake up in Spencer's arm. Why is he here and why are we cuddling. Oh right, we fucked !

I turn to pick up my phone and I hear Spencer groan. "Good morning" he says in a raspy morning voice. I turn to him "Great morning actually!" I say with a smile on my face we both sit up. I look under the blanket and to my surprise I was actually dressed.

"So I'm guessing we should talk about last night" Spencer says with a smirk. "We shall but let's go get breakfast, I'm starving" I say and get up. I get dressed in a big vintage shirt and mom jeans.

We drive in Spencer's car and it was actually awkward because we had to fix the seats a little more from last night. Spencer turns on the radio, probably to fix the silence. "Oh I like this song turn it up" I say and he smiles and turns it up. It's just a song by summer walker (I'm using music I like idc)

We arrive at this small but cute cafe. We walk over to a small table and we order coffee and food. "So I guess we should talk about last night" Spencer says and our eyes meet, Spencer let's put a little smile. "Yea and I know you probably don't like me that way and you were probably drunk so I get it I mean no one-" I cute Spencer off mid sentence "Spencer I do like you, and I was going to say last night was amazing and I want us to try whatever this is out" and I smile and Spencer let's out a breath he was probably holding forever.

Spencer leans over the table and kisses my forehead. "Let me take you on a date tomorrow night" Spencer says more than asking "ive like, been waiting for you to ask" I say and Spencer blushes. We finish our breakfast and leave back to my apartment.

"So you can hangout here, I'm gonna shower you know it's girls night so I have to meet with the girls later and your gonna be with the boys so you know what we should-" Spencer cuts me off and gets up "great idea let's go" and he pulls my hands into the bathroom. We showered together and made out in the bathroom on the sink.

7:30pm

Me and Spencer just watched movies after the shower and ate popcorn but now I have to get ready for the girls and we always do a theme with our pajamas. "The theme is purple" Garcia texts into the group chat. I go to my closet and pull out a purple satin nightgown.

"Alright Spencer I have to get going, I'll see you tomorrow" I say and I kiss him on the cheek

"Alright Spencer I have to get going, I'll see you tomorrow" I say and I kiss him on the cheek. He looks me up and down "I'm looking forward for tomorrow" he says and kisses my hand. with that I a walk out the door and get in my car.

I arrive at Garcia's apartment and head in. Everyone is already there and they look me up and down. "Hey girls" I say  and smile and we all group hug.

We put on a movie and open up a bottle of wine and get out snacks. "So y/n what's going on with you and Reid" Emily asks and jj buts in "oh no what did I miss" and she smiles at me. "Nothing, me and Spencer just kissed for the game and he dropped me off nothing more" I say but not in a rude way and they seem to believe because they move on and leave me alone.

Spencer pov:
I arrive at hotchs house and Morgan greets me in. We drink a little, I'm not a big drinker. "So pretty boy, what's the scoop on you and y/n" Morgan says and smiles. "Were just friends, I don't know what you mean" I say, I hope I sound convincing enough. "Care to elaborate Morgan" Hotch says and raises an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes and say " we just kissed over a stupid game that everyone was playing, it's not a big deal" and Morgan adds in "it was more of a make out session and he knew exactly where to place his hands, Almost like they've made out before" and as he says that he smirks and him and hotch cheers and I just roll my eyes. Ugh this night needs to be over soon. I wonder what y/n is doing should I text her?

Y/n POV:
It's getting late and we most likely have work tomorrow as it's Monday. I'm almost falling asleep when I hear my phone buzz. I look at my phone and see it's a text from Spencer, "hey I was just checking in on you , I miss you already goodnight♡" and I smile at the text it's so cute. "I'm going to bed and I miss you too, goodnight" I fall asleep right after I sent that. Wow I really like Spencer, I wonder what tomorrow will have in store for us...

Author: hey y'all 💫🍓 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if not I'm sorry, make sure to vote if you like it !! Have a nice day love yaaa