I'm a mess

((Bakugo has depression but REALLY bad, to the point he can't bare it. Kirishima trys to see if he can help his friend in need. Yea ik, crap description ahaha

"Bakugo...bakugo" Kirishima whispered down the sleeping blonds ear, trying to wake him up. The blond whined and turned over whimpering. Kiri sighed and rolled his eyes. He continued to try and wake the blond up until he eventually succeeded.

Katsuki sat up and groaned tiredly while he looked at the time "what tf do u want at 3 am in the morning? And why are you in my room?" He yawned out.

"These" he gripped the blonds arms and showed his wrists "what are these, bakugo?" He looked at katsuki with worry.

Katsuki widened his eyes and looked at kiri "I-...I can explain"

~A few hours earlier~

"So kiri-kun, when are you going to ask ask bakugo out~?" Mina teased kiri while denki and sero laughed at his embarrassed face while bakugo watched his friends laugh. He frowned at the site of mina rubbing kirishimas back and being close to him. He gripped his arms, bit his lip and walks away.

Once outside, the blond male ran behind the wall and cried, kirishima wasn't the only problem in his life. The fact the blond couldn't make friends, he couldnt tell ppl he was gay, he couldn't tell them his problems. Bakugo hid behind a mask, a well made mask. He disguised his emotions every day even if it ate him alive.
You ever wondered why the blonde always yelled and snapped at others? Cause he doesn't want them to be burdened, he doenst want to loose them, he doesn't want to lose the one guy he can trust by admitting his feelings for someone who probably isn't gay! Hiding everything is the only thing he can do, and to let all the pain out, he cuts...it 'makes him feel better'

~Back to present time~

Bakugo moved his arms from the red head and looked away "N-no...I can't explain actually..."

"Why?! Bakugo, I'm your best friend! Best bros don't hide things from one another. I'm begging you! I need to know!"

"How did you even know? I kept my arms hidden...it...doesn't make sense" he mumbled but loud enough for the worried red head to hear

"That may of been so but you failed in the baths. When it was just me and you, I sore them when you was sat on the stool doing your hair"

Katsuki sighed and rubbed his upper arm "can we...talk about this later? Its 3 am rn...I...just want sleep" he layed back down facing the wall. Kiri growled in response, he pushed himself up and got ontop of the blond "h-hey! What are you-"

"Katsuki bakugo, listen to me rn, I know what its like to be depressed, I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't thx to my friends believing in me. Now its my turn to help you, I need you in my life" he grabbed Katsukis wrist gently and held it to his chest "cause I'm inlove with you and have been for awhile. I dont know what I would do if I lost you, I know confessing like this is unmanly and maybe being gay to you is gross but I want to be your light at the end of your dark tunnel! So please...let me try...I beg you" he covered his face with Katsukis palm, crying into his warmth.

Bakugo was outstonished, a confession out of the blue?! What was this, love island?!
The blond felt warm tears drip down his cheeks as he started shaking. He moved his palm from kiris face and cupped his soft cheeks "I-Idiot, I love you to" he sniffles with a smile and a happy laugh. Kirishimas face lit up slightly but then frowned, he overlapped his hand onto bakugos warm one and moving it to hold it.

"So...are you gonna let me help you? Will you explain what caused this? How long this has been going on? Anything?" He pleaded. Katsuki sighed and glanced away only to be made to face kirishima by his hand gripping his face "katsuki..."

".....fine damnit. But tomorrow, I promise" he groaned and kicked him away by his stomach "now let me sleep you fucken wide awake ass shark"

Kiri chuckled "ass shark? Haha" he watched bakugo lay on his side facing the wall. A sweet smile on his face, he laid down and wrapped his arms around the blonds slim waist "I wanna stay with bakugo~"

"Fine, just don't wake me up again bastard" he closed his eyes as kirishima laughed, holding the sleepy male by his tiny waist

((Pt 2?