Fem Bakugo

((Bakugo gets hit with a quirk that changes his gender, he trys to avoid everybody but what happenes when he finds out he's stuck like this?

Bakugo had woken up early morning, he stud up and felt slightly light headed and heavier than usual thou he just shrugged the thought off. He went into his closet and pulled out some clothes before walking back to his bed. Then he stopped, he revearsed himself backwards and slowly looked at the mirror. He dropped his clothes in horror and covered his mouth, tears threatened to escape his eyes but he didn't let that happen.

He cupped his palms under the sacks of fat on his chest, lifting them up sightly like he was lifting some sort of weights to his chest. He turned to the side to exam more of his unfamiliar body. His whole feminine look now looked completed. Big ass, big boobs, and all the curves in all the right places. He looked at himself in horror, he wasn't sure wtf happened and couldn't get his head around it all he knew is that 1- he couldn't go out like this or let anyone see him and 2- he had to find away to get back to normal.

Katsuki grabbed his phone and txt jiro about the event that had happened as soon as he woke up, she understood clearly and when got to class she told aizawa y he wouldn't be in class. He nodded understanding. He taught the class quickly so he could leave, get recovery girl and sort things out with bakugo.

A week later and still nobody had seen bakugo, he only came out of his room at midnight or when everyone was in classes to get some food, he was like a lil gremlin. Until he was finally caught.

Kirishima was surprisingly up, he couldn't sleep cause he was worried for bakugo. He ended up getting up to see of he could get into bakugos room to talk but when he got there he saw it was open and no-one was there so he went to the commom room, then looked into the kitchen to see a ash blonde haired figure standing at the fridge getting a water. He closed it, opened the lid and turned around. As he was about to take a sip he noticed Kirishima and froze. Both of them just stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before kiri spoke up

"B-bakugo?"

"No shit" he sighed and put the water down as Kirishima approached him. He gently put his hands on his shoulders slightly turing him to get a view

"What happened to u? Y are u a-"

"A female? Idfk! I woke up like this, recovery girl said there's nothing she can do and I'm apparently stuck like this now" he sighed and sat at the table "I might just quit UA, I cant let those extras see me like this, they will look down on me and then I will be the weak one" katsuki jumped back when he felt a firm pair of hands grip his shoulders and push him back slightly, he was met with an angry red head

"Is that anything a training hero would say?! No! U shouldn't give up just bc u changed, u wanted to be a hero to beat midoriya, to beat almight, to be famous and rich right?! And ur gonna quit just bc of some stupid quirk!? Whoever did this to u wants u to fail and are u gonna let them win?! No, cause ur katsuki bakugo! One of the most Bravest, strongest, smartest students in 1-A and I know ur not a quitter. Gender shouldn't stop u from achieving ur goals, ur still the manlinest man I know bakubro" he smiled his shark smile but faded when he sore bakugo tear up, he panicked and apologised many times but bakugo pulled him into a hug and calmed down.

"Thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, thank u so much" he whispered down his ear, kiri smiled knowing he cheered his friend up. They hugged for a bit before separating and heading to the rooms.
"U didn't need to walk me ya know?" He raised his eyebrow as he stopped at his door. Kirishima just shrugged and smiled. Katsuki rolled his eyes and opened the door. As he was about to walk in, a firm grip to the wrist stopped him, he turned and looked at kiri to see he looked like he had something on his mind so he waited for him to speak. He closed the door and looked at him. Kirishima suddenly pushed bakugo up against the wall causing bakugo to blush "w-what are u-"

"I like u bakugo"

"L-like me?! L-like is in...l-lov-"

"Love? Yes, I want to be romantically involved with u. This might make me seem less manly being gay and u probably don't want me and-"

"That's not true. Shitty hair, I've had a crush on u for awhile to, ever since u saved me from the league of villains"
Kirishima beemed with joy until he heard that 'but' that everybody feared "would u really be ok with me? I'm stuck like this now, I could also hurt u emotionally and-" warm hands pressrd katsukis cheeks together and kiri smiled at him

"Boy or girl, I'm attracted to u and only u, no matter gender, no matter what, I luv u katsuki bakugo, will u be my bf?"
Bakugos face lit up, he overlapped his hands on kiris and nods happily, the two smiled and parted ways.

((Part 2?