my sexy teacher

((Ok so this one is actually supposed to be for the book "My sexy teacher" which I've currently just unpublished the first part cause I hated it and don't wanna continue that as a full story so now its here...in the short stories...yea. anyway, here's the info u need to know-

. Katsuki Bakugo: age 23. Teacher at UA
  University. Out of uni he does sports.
  Rather focus on work than a 
  relationship. Wears glasses part time.
  Strict and stubborn still.
  Has amnesia. Still suffers with all his
  Mental health problems {etc- PTSD,
  Depression, Anxiety, Panic disorder}.

. Erijio Kirishima: age 24, had to retake
  A few lessons for one more year bc he
  Failed his tests. Heads over heals for
  his teacher, katsuki. Likes to work out
  in spare time. Constantly annoys baku.
  Loves his best friends. Supportive and
  Manly. Loves his cuddles and is very
  determined.

. Both: super fucken gay

With that said, let's start lmao)

"PLEASEEEEEEE!" The red haird male whined as he followed the ash blonde to the staff room. He had been begging his teacher, Katsuki Bakugo to help him study in private or as he calls it, a homework date.

"For the last time, no. I refuse to let a student come home with me even if just for a study session" he stopped and faced the now slouched red head that seemed to be glancing up at him with puppy eyes. The blonds brows furrowed slightly more than they already were "no"

"COME ON! PLEASE! IM BEGGING HERE! IM FALLING BEHIND AGAIN AND I DONT WANNA DO ANOTHER YEAR!"

"Thats your own fault, you should be studying instead of hanging out with your friends and drinking at parks" he scowled

"I dont do that though, I'm not a drinker" the red head just stud tall as he spoke

"Come on, you don't think I dont know what you kids get on with? I was your age too ya know?" He turned away now facing the door to go in.

"But you never drank as a teen. You was the sensible one of the group, your brain is making you think that you was like every other teenager here"

"Eh!? What the hell do you know of me?!" He faced the red in anger "your saying this as if you know me! Again! Stop this crap Mr Kirishima or I will have you expelled! I told you I dont remember you and if I did I would've already told you just so you would leave me alone!"

".....see...your anger still hasn't changed" kirishima said plainly not bothered by the blonds anger.

"UGHHHHHHH!" He faced away again pushing his glasses up with the corner of his book trying to pull himself together.

".....PLEASEEEEEEE-"

"OK! YOU WIN DAMNIT!" the blond huffed out and glanced at the bow beaming red head "4:30 today, wait outside the building" he walked into the room and shut the door before the red head could even part his lips.
The red head jumped in victory and ran off with joy after that, finally being able to put his plan into action.

~ 4:30 outside UA Uni ~

The red head kicked at the small stones beneath his feet as he waited patiently for his teacher to come out. Soon enough, foot steps were heared coming his way which shifted his attention to the figure.
  There the short blond stud in his navy coat that dropped to behind his knees, a black turtle neck that was tight against his stomch, showing the bumbs from his abs and the shape of his chest (bakutits 👀) his perfectly fit dark gray jeans that hung of his slim waist with those timberlen dark brown shoes of his was all perfection, thou kirishima wouldn't lie, he liked the baggy clothing more but seeing a smart perfect fit outfit on katsuki once in a while was a sight for sore eyes. Its like his eyes were just blessed from god giving him a break.
"You look so handsome suki~ mph!?"

Katsuki shoved the side of the book he had been holding into the red heads mouth "start flirting and I will send you home" he took the book back and pushed it into the red heads chest "your gonna need that" he walked ahead as the spiky red head idiot caught up after a small jog

~ At baku's home a few minutes later ~

"Awe, you have cats? There so cute~" erijio cooed and went over to pet them. Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen to make some green tea for them both.
As they finally settled down and got on with the studing, kirishima finally started showing progress, progress that his ass won't remember when he needs to the most.
"Hey, katsuki?"

"Its Mr bakugo and yes?" He sighed pushing up his glasses with the end of his pencil

"If...the exam is in a months time now right?" He looked down at the desk

"Yes, what about it?"

"Can we date until then?" He looked down clenching the desk with furrowed brows.

"Execuse me-"

"Can we date until the finals?! Please! If I fail I won't bother you for the year again! Even the year after! I'll treat you as a normal teacher!"

"...what if you don't fail?"

"...then...I want you to be boyfriend officially" he looked up at him blushing "please"

Silence filled the room till the blond sighed taking off his glasses while closing his eyes "alright Mr Kirishima" he opened his eyes partly so they looked half lidded "if you pass, I'll be your boyfriend, but if you fail you leave me alone. But they s a condition to make this fair, I cant help you study, deal?" He placed his glasses down and held his hand out waiting impatiently for the red head to shake which he did after a few passing moments.

"Deal"

((Pt 2 to find out what happenes after?