villain kirishima (pt 2)

((This is a part 2 from the very first part of this short stories book. It was requested from a few ppl so they won't be tags and just hope they see it lmao

As the red head male jumped from building to building, the injured blond clung to him, in fear he would be dropped
"What do you want from me?!" The blond slightly raised his voice as the red head landed and started walking to a roof door. A smirk only plastered the red heads lips as the blond was ignored of his question. He frowned and looked away, now focused on where they were going.

"Now, now kitty" the red head slightly with a chuckle and pushed his face to look to his chest with his finger "cant have you knowing where my base is, now can I?" He smirked down at the blond who only stayed silent to the question, again, he only chuckled as he made his way down a bunch of stairs.

"So are you going to answer me or what?" The blond mumbled into the red heads chest, just audible enough for him to hear. A slight hum escaped his throat as he thought whether or not to tell the blond what his plan was. He shrugged it off and kept walking as he parted his lips to speak.

"Make you mine, of course" he smiled at the thought but the blond only shivered at the idea of being 'owned' by a stranger, no, a villain.
How could HE let himself be put in this position?! Always talking about getting into UA and being number one but here he is being took to a villains base, not sure why he was chose to be this villains 'pet'.
The blond was knocked out from his thoughts as a bright light hit his face,he squinted his eye close to the light before tuning his head more into the red heads chest.

"Oh, sorry lovley" the man chuckled and set the blond down on what seemed to be a bed due to its comfort, the lights dimbed a bit and the blond looked around the room and at a red head who suddenly squatted down infront of him with a wide smile and shrunk pupils. Bakugo was frozen stiff at the sight, hes never encounted a real villain before and he didn't think trying to attack him was a gud idea, he had no idea what his quirk was or what he would do to him. Instead he only backed up to the wall on the other side of the bed. The man chuckled.
"Im sorry how rude of me" he started to stand and wiped his hands against eachother before holding his hand to the blond "I'm kirishima Eijiro also known as the villain Dark riot" he smiled Sinly to the blond who only stared "go on, I wont hurt you, if I wanted to hurt you I would've done so already" he smirked. The blond moved forward slightly and took his hand, shaking it firmly "wow, firm grip there" he chuckled and pulled up a chair deciding to give the blond some space and time to get used to him, he crossed his arms on the backrest and leaned on them, watching the blonds movements and figuring out his body language "whats your name?"

".....Katsuki..."

"Katsuki what?"

".......bakugo....katsuki bakugo"

"Well, katsuki bakugo, imma call you kitty!" He sat himself up with a smile "and like I said earlier but maybe a bit more described, your mine and ur not going anywhere, but I don't think we will have a problem, your very obedient already, yes slow but I'll shape you into my obedient kitten, we will be the king and queen of japan"

"Im a dude, do I look like a girl to you?" The blond glared and grit his teeth, the red head chuckled shaking his head and waving his hand up and down.

"Non-sence, thou, some people would think your a girl with that figure of yours but thats not why I said it, if there was two kings that would mean war, and I don't want to hurt my baby" he moved onto the bed and gently brushed a finger under the blonds chin.

"Im 16, your probably like a 40 year old man- gross" he jolted his head away and scooted more away.

"Im 21 actually, and age is just a number" the blonds eye twitched, that was enough, hes heared that before when a quirless extra tried to get with him. The red head didnt expect to be suddenly kicked from the jaw and onto the ground or he would've hardened before hand but his quirk delayed and quirked up after he was already down, that gave bakugo some advantage, now he knew what his quirk was he had a start, he just needed to know how long he can hold that armour of his, he needed to tier him out before he made his escape plan. The red head pushed himself up and wiped the blood from his mouth with a snark "got a gud kick there. We can use that, but hit me again and I'll punish you" he glared at the blond, that was enough to send a warning shiver down his spine. He immediately pushed himself more up to the wall. Kirishima stud to his feet and sighed while rubbing his jaw.

A shaky sigh left the blonds lips as he got his confidence back together and sat up "what...do I call you?"

"Hm?" Kirishima looked at him with a quirked brown.

"You have a nickname for me so...you must want me to have a nickname for you...correct?"

"Oh, your so smart kitten~ why don't you just call me Ei for now, mkay~?" He leaned on the bed infront of the blonds face, he nodded in reponse and looked away. "Now, Lets make a deal"

"A deal?" He looked at the older male who stud tall.

"A deal. I can wait a bit longer so, I'll let you go but you have to keep your mouth shut cause if you don't, I'll kill everyone you love dearly right infront of you, understud?" He shot the same look to the blond as he did early, earning the same reaction, the blond only nodded quickly "on your 18th, thats when you became 'MINE' permently. I will find you and you will be my queen, got that?" Bakugo nodded once again "good, now, the exit is down the hall and-"

Katsuki was walking home, a headache taking over his full mind, what did he do to get into this situation? He only wondered if by the time he was 18, he was strong enough to defend himself from that man.

In the meantime, he needed to gather as much information as he could about the red head.

((Oooooo, I think this needs a part 3, what do you guys think? 🤔🥴