villain kirishima (pt 3)

((Pt 3 requested by a few

Over the last 2 years that the blond was left alone, he didnt find anything about the red head villain now BUT he did find some interesting things about his  past BEFORE he chose the path of villainary.
This is what he found out;

FULL NAME

Eijiro Kirishima

OCCUPATION

Was a student at U.A. High School.
Hero-in-Training.

POWERS/SKILLS

Hardening Quirk:
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Heat Resistance
Shockwave Resistance
Bullet Resistance

HOBBY

Training
Hanging out with friends, especially with Kaminari and mina.

GOALS

Become a Strong Pro Hero
Become a Manly Man
Strengthen his Hardening Quirk

FAMILY

Unnamed Parents

FRIENDS/ALLIES

All Might (teacher)
Shota Aizawa(teacher)
Mina Ashido(good friend)
Hanta Sero(friend)
Denki Kaminari(best friend)
Momo Yaoyorozu(friend)
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu(friendly rival)
Tamaki Amajiki
Taishiro Toyomitsu
Fat Gum(mentor)

TYPE OF HERO

Chivalrous Superhero

As the blond read through the information he had been digging up, he wondered what happened, what made him choose from being a manly and  strong hero to suddenly becoming a villain.
He looked at the two names at the top of the friends and allies list, noticing both his teacher and the hero he looks up too were both the first 2. He also knew the other list of friends as they were known pro heros and ex pros.

Katsuki sighed as he layed the piece of information down onto the desk and looked at the time.

08:30 pm

He groaned a little and pushed himself up from his desk, turning his lamp off as he did. He rolled into his bed and stared at the ceiling before slowly drifting off.

~~~

The blonds eyes slowly opened, but as they opened and closed and his vision slowly became clearer, he sore a figure standing over him, watching him. When his vision became clear he was froze for a gud minute or so before he sat up, head butting a certain red head.
"YOU"  the red head held his forehead with a whine "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU- MPH?!!?" his mouth was covered by the red heads hand.

"Why do you think I'm here? Your 18 now, I told you I would come back and make you my queen didnt I~?" A sinful smirk plastered its way onto Eijiros face, bakugo shivered in response to it as his eyes slightly widened and swallowed thickly.
He raised his hand with the information about him on it "looks like my queen has been doing a bit of research hm~?" A tch sound escaped the younger boys lips as he looked away. A chuckle was all that was earned as the older male started to read through the paper "you got some gud stuff her-"