But I do. I see you. He wanted to say. Jin kept staring in awe. "Am I wrong?" He questioned once he didn't reply.

Jin simply looked down at his shoes. Namjoon felt bad for him. He really did. As much as he wanted to stay and comfort him he couldn't.

How could he stay and comfort him for breaking his heart?

So instead, he walked by him without even turning back.

While this was happening Jungkook was outside inside his car rubbing his arms. Not even his car heater and jacket warmed him up.

He was a cold natured person. Fall and winter were his favorite seasons despite his hatred for the cold.

At the party he didn't take his coat because he didn't want to look super weird. Plus, it was only a bit chilly nothing unbearable. Jungkook was just so fragile to the slightest change of temperature.

After glancing at his clock he soon became concerned. He had sent Yoongi a text message five minutes ago.

He hadn't even read it. That was unusual. All he had to do was pee. How hard was it to find the bathroom?

The sudden thought of his friend being in trouble instantly came to mind. He quickly turned off the car and got out.

It was a bad idea to leave him in there alone. Just as he was about to go up the stairs he thought that maybe he was with Hoseok.

Would he just be cock blocking then?

"Your friend is fine."

Jungkook gasped turning around. Taehyung stood behind him with a blank expression. "How-how do you know?" He asked confused.

"Because he can take care of himself. There's only like ten people in there."

"I should still look—"

"Believe me he's okay." Taehyung told holding his arm.

Jungkook looked down at his arm and gulped nervously. Taehyung's hand was twice his size. His heart and mind were both racing because he was that close.

He walked back afraid that the thoughts in his mind would continue. He had forgotten about the steps behind him. So he almost tripped.

Taehyung grabbed him before he fell. "Clumsy boy. Why am I always saving you?" He asked slightly annoyed.

How could he remain emotionless when he was starting to care for him? To make things worse this boy was super clumsy and frail. Taehyung had to protect him at every cost.

"I didn't ask you to save me." He whispered taken back.

Taehyung let go of him and sighed. "I know. I just want to. I guess I haven't been the nicest to you."

He scoffed in response, "You think? You've been nothing but rude. You're so arrogant and think you're always right."

"I don't know how to express my feelings without coming off as an asshole, okay? I'm just this way. Don't think I'm only an ass to you."

"Yeah. Agreed. You're pretty mean." He mumbled crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm trying to be nice to you though. Can't you acknowledge my efforts?"

"Writing threatening comments on my tutoring paper is not so nice. I could've gotten jumped by some jock. Or by whoever wrote on my old advertisement."

"Well...shit. I hadn't thought about it like that."

"Exactly. You don't think before you act. I don't have the same power you do. You're Kim Taehyung and I'm just a pre calculus nerd."