/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /

Start from the beginning

She struggles against his hold as he brings her closer to him.

"Let her go, right now."

"No! You're fucking evil!"

This bastard...

"Oh please, do you know how desperate and shameful you look right now? Holding another's mate in your own arms, while knowing you have no chance against them. How pitiful...but I don't care. Whether you're acting fully mentally stable, or you're acting mentally unstable due to your killed pack, means nothing to me. I only see you hands hurting my mate, which is reason enough to kill you!"

His eyes didn't falter.

Fine, little "tough" boy wants to look strong. He's about the find out I'm more bite than bark.

"If you kill me, she'll see the real you! Wanna try that?"

He gripped her harder while she flinched, but I saw her eyes falter a bit while she heard his words.

Fuck...I need to kill him fast. But would she actually hate me?

"Zachary..."

She barely whispered my name. Her faltered eyes went back to full on desperate for me and my mood completely went dark.

"I've tried and tried and tried. I'VE TRIED TO GIVE YOU CHANCES! BUT, YOU JUST HAVE TO FUCK WITH ME ANY CHANCE YOU GET! Y/n, close your eyes baby..."

She hesitantly closed her eyes. She shouldn't even be hesitating, looks like he drilled into her head more than I thought.

After she closed her eyes, I shifted into my true beastly form.

And this is the moment I saw fear in his disgusting eyes.

I knew that I didn't have much time left in control, so I just hope she keeps her eyes closed...

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"ZACHARY!"

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"We need you to calm down miss!"

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"Don't fucking touch her!"

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

I slowly regain my consciousness, looking around, finding myself in a white and blue-ish room on a bed with a wire-like thing stuck in me.

What the hell happened?

I hear a door open and look over to see a woman walk in with someone paper and flat wood, I think it's called a clip-board.

"Oh!? You're awake, well that makes things easier. Welcome to the Council's hospital. I'll explain more later, but if you could answer some questions for now that would be great."

The Council's hospital?

"First, are you by any chance in pain right now, if so, rate it from 1-10."

"No, I just want Y/n."

She sighed.

"Later, she is being treated right now. There is nothing much wrong with her, but she is in need of some care. Now—"

"Where the hell is that Ace bastard?! I fucking swear if he is with her right now I'll kill everyone in this hospital with no second thought!"

Her face made a look of shock as she write something down on the paper.

"I can assure you she is not with Ace, but you just lead me to our next discussion. We will get you out of here and you'll be interrogated by the Council themselves."

:::

"Here, it was a bit of a struggle to get him here though."

I was pushed in a room and my eyes immediately landed on Ace.

"You fucking little—"

"ZACHARY! Sit down!"

I look over a see an older male.

Unwilling, I sit down on the empty chair by me.

"Starting off, did you or did you not kill Ace's pack?"

"I did not."

He looked at me suspicious.

"You do know that lying to us could lead to your death."

"I did not kill his pack."

I said it again louder.

"Sir, you do realize we have an alpha here whose pack has been killed. There is much evidence leading to you."

"No, there is not. And what about him trying to steal my mate? Or did he not tell you that part? Huh?!"

The male looked genuinely shocked, and turned to Ace.

"I am stealing her! You don't deserve a girl like that! You're fucking evil and she's the angel herself!"

"Alpha Ace! No matter what, trying to take another's mate is one of the major crimes!"

I smirked.

"He killed her town!"

"Was it a werewolf town?"

He stopped.

"N-no, she's human."

"Well, then that part does not matter. The only humans we accept are the mates, none else. And wait, you said she is human? Why didn't they tell us that...(?)"

I saw the female give a worried look to the male by me.

"Zachary! Come with me, we are going to your mate!"

I immediately jump out of my seat, following straight behind her.

After a few minutes, that mouth-watering scent hit me and we walked into a room.

My angel, my girl, my baby.

"Baby—"

"No! Get away from me, you're a monster!"
———————-
Was this worth the wait? I'm sorry again.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya