/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /

Hiii!

(Listen. To. The. Song. It's a really good b-side)

Why doesn't anyone respond to my announcements? I give a lot of important announcements and why I might not be posting. If you want to know why this is late, check my announcements.

WARNING⚠️
———————
Thursday

6:33 AM

Ace's POV

"What the hell do you want?!"

"You like that Y/n girl, right?"

My heart skipped a beat at her name.

"Yeah, and?"

"I'll help you get her back. Only if you promise to move far away from here. I don't want her anywhere near me."

Now this confused me.

"Why?"

There's a catch, I just know it.

"I don't like her. She's human and totally unfit for a Luna."

"I would argue with you but if there is any way of me getting her back in my grasp, then I guess I agree with you. She should not be the Luna of your pack."

Jake smiled and held out his hand.

"So we got a deal(?)"

"Yeah, we do."

Zachary's POV

"Hey, slow down. Don't eat too quick."

She stopped stuffing her face and looked up at me. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her cheeks puffed out due to the food in her mouth.

"If you eat the berries too quick, you'll be sad when you run out in a minute."

I caressed her cheek and she chewed the berries. After she finished she smiled at me lightly.

"You know, for someone who is supposed to be a big bad wolf, you're really soft."

I laughed.

"Only for you baby."

She smiled and took some more berries.

"Are these from that garden?"

"Of course, all of our other gardens got destroyed."

She looked at me confusingly.

"Why?"

"I'll talk about that later. I just want to focus on you."

She nodded.

"Can you tell me the story now? You couldn't earlier as I fainted again."

"I wish, but I lost my idea for the story. I can't really think of what will happen next, or figure it out—almost like...nevermind."

She nodded again, but I could tell she became down at my words.

"No no no, don't be sad please. Do you want anything? I could get you more berries, or are you up for water now?"

"No I'm fine."

She smiled at me and took some berries.

"It's just a story anyways."

She shrugged her shoulders and began to eat some berries.

Uhh wait, wasn't she just sad—

"Actually I could go for some water, but where do you guys store it or get it from?"