/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /

Hiii!

Ok, I actually have a legitimate excuse this time. My friend came over and I haven't seen her in months and I spent all my time on her, plus spending time the next day with my step-sister.

I had her watch Diabolik Lovers😏 and we are trying to find a place to watch the second season. Then we watched Verónica, a horror movie, and yeah. (That movie made me scared of my own fucking bed, the hell?!)

K, you might be a bit confused, but I took a risk here.

WARNING⚠️
——————-
"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?! SOME RANDOM LYCAN TRIED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON MY MATE!?"

"Sir, we need you to calm down—"

A growl erupted and for once the council felt a tiny emotion of fear.

And the council is supposed to fear no one.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! What the fuck happened!? Tell me right fucking now because I'm about to fucking slaughter someone!"

The girl in the bed just laid there wide-eyed.

I accused them of something they didn't even do. But then, who hurt me...

Her body started to shake again and her mate immediately noticed.

"Baby? Shhh, it's ok. I'm here, right here. I won't let him get away, I promise."

Fuck, we owe our beast an apology.

"Zac—"

"It's Alexander."

The older werewolf cleared her throat.

"Alexander, could you think of any lycan you may of had bad blood with, or one you may of even just known. Lycans are quite rare and the fact that there was another involved rings many bells in my head."

"No, I do not. The only other lyacn I knew was my father."

She thought for a second and then shook her head.

"Come with me for a minute. You guys stay here so the girl isn't scared."

Alexander unwillingly got out of bed, making sure to lightly peck her cheek on his way out.

They started to walk down the hall.

"The ones who stumbled upon the scene, said it was a very shocking one. A very vile scene. Your beast was knocked out, but Y/n didn't see that. I think she must of only saw that other lycan and mistook it for your beast. Ace too, was out. But he was in a very critical state. It was obvious that he was injured by your beast, as the other had no blood on it."

She sighed.

"And it was clear that the other lycan easily knocked you guys out. And, umm, they stated that all of Y/n's clothes were sprawled around the ground. None on her as the beast towered over her. When they made themselves known, it growled and ran off too quick for them to catch."

"So you expect me to calm the fuck down while some disgusting creature whom laid his hands on my mate is out free?!"

She almost rolled her eyes.

"You make it sound like I'm a bad guy. Y/n needs you the most right now, so going after him is not an option currently. After I found out, I ordered for it to be looked for. We have about 20 werewolves out now. Focus on Y/n, that's your job as a mate. Now go back."

He was going to yell once again, but a stern look stopped him.

Fucking hell.

He turned around fairly quickly and jogged back to his mate.

No one touches my mate.

:::

꧁꧂

They fucking took her.

I had to run, and they fucking took her!

What the hell was she doing with other werewolves!? I swear though, that other lycan seemed very familiar.

Although he was weak as hell.

I know I probably scared her, but she was so fucking sexy.

Those soft (s/c) thighs, her beautiful eyes, that chest of hers, those lips, and that fucking voice!

I should of ran with her.

I should of fucking threw her over my shoulder.

I finally found her.

And I refuse to let her get away just like that.

꧁꧂

"Please just let me apologize. I-I feel bad for yelling at you."

"And I'll say it again, you had every right to yell at me. How could you of known another one came? Didn't Zachary make you close your eyes?"

She nodded slowly.

"D-do you know who hurt me?"

"No...I'm sorry. I want to go out, but you are my main priority. And sooner or later Zachary will eventually break through and come back out. I just wanna spend some time with you."

She smiled.

"Ok"

She cuddled more into him when suddenly the door opened.

"Miss Y/n, you wanted to know when Ace woke up, well he has finally awaken. If you want I can take you to him."

"I'll let him rest for a bit, then head over."

If her ear wasn't against his chest, she probably would of never noticed the growl coming from the male beside her.

"Don't overreact. I still care about him no matter what. I don't know why I felt a hatred towards him, but it's gone now. But that doesn't mean I'm in love with him. I'm still only at the like stage with you right now."

"Still?"

He pouted and she laughed.

"You look cute when you pout."

He immediately stopped, not wanting to be seen as cute.

"You ruined the moment."

He said as he looked the other way while Y/n just laughed some more.

"What moment?"

:::

"So, the doctors decided to do some DNA testing on the fur found on Y/n, and this is just—it's...well—a bit unexplainable and shocking. Yet it makes perfect sense and explains everything."

"Well who the hell is it?! My hands are itching the murder him with my bare hands!"

She sighed.

"You probably shouldn't talk about killing others in front of me."

"Oh please."

They finally entered the lab and she led him to a private room.

She secured all three locks and turned on the sound-proof walls.

"This is going to sound crazy."

"Just say it!"

She bit her lip.

"You might not believe me."

"Tell. Me."

She looked down.

"After hours of testing and retesting, it has been now known...that you have a twin. And of course you know, twins share mates."
——————-
So maybe it won't just be another couple chapters?????

I was nervous about taking it this way because I don't know if y'all would even like this kind of plot twist. There will be much more explaining in the next chapter, so remember that.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya