/ 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

If y'all want a laugh, just look at that photo.

Isn't it weird how someone can change in such a small period of time. I literally started writing stories only like 3 months ago, and I'm astonished at the difference in myself.

Like, you can read the first chapters of Surrounded(my first book) and then look at my newest chapters of this book or Star Student and it blows my mind and how much I improved.

Also, I kind of like Twitter. I just got it and yes I've already seen tons of toxic people, I've also seen a lot of positive people and people who think like me, so it isn't as bad as people portray it to be. Also, there is sooo many funny posts.

Sorry it's late, I had an assessment and was so stressed and I couldn't really focus on this. (And I think I got like a C on it, I'm really messy with Spanish, somebody please help😖)

WARNING⚠️⚠️
——————-
Wednesday

5:42 PM

Zachary's POV

"Ugh, he's not. I know you guys aren't actual friends, it's obvious, but let me check his injuries."

She shoved my arms off of her, which made me pout and release a small wolf-like whine. She didn't notice it and walked over to Ace, completely oblivious to what she just did.

She basically just rejected me!

No, I can't have her reject me, she needs to love me! She has to be with me! She's my mate!

She grabbed his arm and I snapped.

Walking over I take Y/n over my shoulder walk start to walk back to the trail.

"HEY! Zachary! What are you doing?! Zachary let me go-"

"He's lying to you and you are not going to fall for his trap. I'll explain later."

Even after I said that she still hit my back.

"Stop this! He needs help! Just because you don't like him doesn't make him any less important!"

"Yes it does."

She smacked down hard on my lower back, and it actually stung a bit, probably cause I'm more sensitive to her touch than others.

"Let me down, we can talk at my house after I treat him."

I stopped walking, not wanting to let go of her, but I have to. Her word is law...

I put her down and watched her walk over to him. He better keep his hands to himself. If not, I might just let my beast come out.

"Now Ace, come over here and lay against the tree while I examine some areas of your body."

He laid down as quickly as possible.

Oh this fucking asshole.

He doesn't even realize who he is messing with. Just because he got a fucked up mate, doesn't mean he has to go fishing for other werewolf's mates.

She lifted his shirt a bit, to look for any injuries on his stomach.

I don't think I can handle this.

I lost my cool when she placed her hand on what looked like a bruise. She is not allowed to touch any male but me!

"Oh, looks like here you have a bruise. I should have so-"

"Rub it."

She looked at me shocked.

"No, we have to add ointment to i-"