Chapter 9; Club

*Ellie's POV*

The tour continued. After a couple weeks, we met Bethany again during the meet and greet of our third date. She had a different hair color, and she was nervous about me remembering her. I did, of course, and took several pictures with her. She started crying when she met Black Veil Brides, but they made her laugh and smile, which made me happy.

The concert was as amazing as it had been the last two times; I could pick out where Bethany was from time to time and waved at her, making her jump up and down even more excitedly.

It was after the concert when things went wrong.

Usually, after the concert, we would all go to a club and get very drunk. It was Andy's turn to be the responsible one, but I lost sight of him almost instantly when we walked in. I ended up sitting at the end of the bar, throwing back shot after shot. Occasionally, I would see Ashley or Lynn walk by, but I didn't see anybody else that was recognizable.

"Excuse me?" I heard a male voice ask behind me. I turn to face the source of the voice, and almost gasped.

This man was gorgeous. He was tall and lean, but his arms let the entire world know he went to the gym every week. He had curly, blond-brown hair, and his blue eyes stood out in the dark of the club.

"Uh, yeah, can I help you?" I stuttered.

The man smirked and asked, "Are you Ellie Robin? From Royal Roses?"

I giggled and hiccuped a couple times and just said, "Yup."

"Alright, I'm a big fan. Can I sit down?" he asked, his half-smile still present.

"That's what a sits - a seat is for," I stutter. He laughs and sits next to me.

The next few minutes went by very fast and blurry, and I'm not quite sure when I agreed to go upstairs with him, but when I came to half of my senses, I knew I didn't want to anymore.

And it was when I tried to pull away and he tightened his grip on my wrist that all of my senses came back.

I couldn't open my mouth very well, so all that came out was a muttered, "Hey, s-stop that."

"What do you mean? I thought you wanted to do this," he said, but I could hear laughter behind his voice.

"N-No, no, I don't anymore, I don't like this," I stuttered. I sounded like a small child, but it was the best I could do at the moment.

"Well, I do, so we're doing it, sweetcheeks," he stated. His voice no longer had a playful tone to it. It sounded cold and hard, like a stone in the river.

"I'm sorry, is there a problem here?" I heard a voice at the top of the stairs. It was very familiar, but I couldn't place the voice to the face and name.

"No, sir, not at all," I heard my kidnapper mutter, but I made a big deal of trying to wriggle out of his grip.

The other man said, "Are you sure? She doesn't look like she's having fun there."

"Help me," I whispered loudly, but my captor slapped his hand over my mouth which hurt a lot.

"Alright, pal, you're going to have to let her go now," the other man said gruffly.

"Says who?" That's all I heard before a very loud smack and cries of distress. And then my sight got all black.

But the colors came back and my surroundings came back in view and it was different from what it was earlier.

"W-Wait, what's going on?" I murmured.

"Oh, great, you're awake," a voice said, but I recognized it as the other voice I didn't recognize at the top of the stairs.

Objects in the room we were in got clearer and the other person came into focus.

"Oh, Andy," I say, as I see him as clear as possible. "I was hoping it was you."

We were back in BVB's bus, laying on couches opposite each other.

I heard him laugh as I rubbed my eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

I rolled on my side and said, "I was hoping you were the guy that saved me from that gross dude."

"Yeah, what was that about?" He asked in a joking tone, but his face was as serious as ever.

"I don't even remember. I excessively drank, which was a terrible idea," I muttered. "But, I do remember him dragging me up the stairs and holding on to me really tight and it was scary and I remember hearing you at the stairs and more arguing and I think you punched him, but I don't really remember the rest." I looked back up at Andy and nearly gasped. He was practically blowing steam from his ears, he looked so mad. "Dee, what's wrong?"

"That man was going to violate you, and I'm going to go find him and punch him a couple more times and -"

"Andy, no," I say, grabbing his wrist as he stood and tried to leave.

"What?" he asked quietly.

I sighed and muttered, "I don't want either of us to go back in there, I want to stay in here."

I saw his eyes soften and he sat next to me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asks, nearly silent.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I whisper. I look up at him. "Thanks for saving me."

We were scarily close and I could feel my heart beat faster. Our thighs and shoulders were touching and I could smell mint on his breath and his hand was inching closer to mine and mine was moving to his and I couldn't breathe slowly and we were looking in each other's eyes and his were so blue and bright and deep and closer and closer and then our lips were touching and fireworks were going off in my mind and behind my eyelids and my face cracked into a smile and so did his and I felt like my oldest wish came true and it felt so cliche but I didn't care because his lips tasted really nice.

BLACK ROSESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara