Chapter 21: Room 314

~ this is so short lmao but idk and idc ~

*Andy's POV*

It had been a week since I had to leave Ellie with two nurses I didn't particularly trust. All of the guys had noticed how absent I had been lately. I didn't feel the same with Ellie not constantly in sight. She had stopped texting me, which only peaked my worry. Maybe Dr. Weekes had taken it away from her, maybe she had gotten tired of me, I don't know, but I didn't like the feeling.

The fans reacted well enough to Ronnie and the rest of Falling in Reverse to joining the tour, but they still held posters saying things about Ellie's health and such. It made me smile, but then feel sad to think that she might not be able to see them.

"Don't worry, Andy," Jacky tried to reassure me after a particularly hard show. "We'll be out of your hair soon enough, 'cause she will get better and she will remember everything. I promise."

And, soon, my phone started ringing from that all too familiar number.

I picked up immediately, crying, "Ellie!?"

"Hey, uh, Andy, right?" I heard the taller nurse's voice, instead of the person I truly wanted to listen to.

"Oh, um, yeah, this is Andy," I respond, a little disheartened.

"Right, um," Sophie continued. "I know you're in a completely different state right now, but...you're gonna want to come down here."

"Why? Did something happen to Ellie!?" I tried to ask, but she had already hung up. I sent out a mass text to the guys, telling them that Sophie told me to come down to Ellie's hospital. I told them when and where, and that they were welcome to joining me, but I was going, whether they liked it or not.

I rushed off the bus, which was parked in the venue's parking lot we had previously performed at. I had a backpack with clothes thrown in, a wad of cash, my phone and chargers. I threw the hood of my jacket over my head and made my way to the bus station. I didn't know exactly where I was going, but I knew I had to get to Ellie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the sound of the flight attendant over the intercom, telling us we were about to descend.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and couldn't help but smile.

I was going to see Ellie again, and soon.

Turbulence ensued, but we landed at the airport. I made sure to be the first off the plane.

I rushed to grab my bag and search for the cardboard sign and driver to take me to her.

I finally found a man holding a sign with my name written sloppily on it. I made my way to him and made eye contact. The driver understood how dire this situation was, and started walking as I got close enough.

I piled into his little car and we drove to Ellie's hospital. As soon as we got there, I practically threw myself out of the vehicle and threw money at the man. I ran through the front doors, not paying attention to the people coming out. Not that there were many people there at all; it was practically two in the morning.

I went to the front desk, and the woman sitting there instantly recognized me. She sent me a small smile and whispered, "She's in the same room."

Same room. Room 314.

I found the nearest set of stairs and took them, three at a time. I barreled up the two flights of stairs, lungs burning and eyes swimming, but I didn't care.

I finally made it to the third floor. All of the doors were closed; except for one. The thirteenth door was wide open and flooding with light.

I didn't stop running, and I opened my mouth to shout, "Ellie!"

I heard noise coming from the room, crying voices and the crashing of bodies against bodies.

A figure emerged from the room, clad in only a hospital gown and bare feet. A thing figure with long, matted black hair and pale skin.

"Dee!"

Ellie.