Chapter 4; Buses

~there are a lot of emojis in this chapter, so if you find that annoying or can't read them, I'm am sorry, they're not even that important to the story~

*Ellie's POV*

Soon after, our food had arrived. Talking with mouths full, my band explained what we did.

We had created our band as seniors on a Friday night at four in the morning. None of us remember who came up with the name, Royal Roses; again, it was four in the morning and we were so tired, our eyes hurt. We just saw it written on a piece of paper amongst almost undefinable scribbles and liked the sound of it.

Lynn played the drums, Taylor had the guitar, Jenna played the bass, and I sang and also played guitar. Our genre was hardcore/metal, just like Black Veil Brides. I could scream, but we didn't incorporate it in all of our songs.

At first, we just did covers. We weren't actually serious about it until we started writing our own songs. That was when I knew we were destined to play for thousands of people across the globe.

And we were all hoping we would get our break by touring with one of the most well-known hardcore band.

When the majority of us had finished eating, Samuel and Jackson walked in, John following closely behind.

"Black Roses Tour has been confirmed. This tour is official!" Samuel stated, a small smile breaking across his face. We all cheered and high-fived, excitement coursing through our veins.

Jackson called over the chatter, "First concert starts in January. You've got the rest of the month to prep."

I couldn't help but smile; my band is going to open for the band that was created by my best friend for a year, maybe longer. And it starts in just a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That month practically flew.

Andy and I had swapped numbers at that restaurant and have talked non-stop since then. It was almost like we were never apart.

I had also gotten the numbers of the rest of the band members, and had been talking to them, as well.

Ok, first of all; Ashley uses too many emojis. There's literally one in every message.

But, it's safe to say that we're all acquainted properly now, and the girls are very thankful for that. We even got each other Christmas presents and celebrated Andy's birthday together.

However, the time soon came where we had to say goodbye to our apartment. But, somehow, I didn't think we'd miss home too much.

As our bus pulled in front of our complex, toothy smiles were amongst us all. The driver instructed us on where to put our suitcases and how he doesn't permit any aggressively illegal things, like murder or whatever.

We were practically buzzing with excitement. We quite literally ran to board the bus and claim our bunks. Lynn and I got tops, and Taylor and Jenna got bottoms.

We were driving from Cleveland, Ohio to Augusta, Maine, which would take a little under a day.

I decided to create a group chat with both bands to relieve boredom.

'GROUP CHAT: 🍡LVNN🍡, Queen Taylor, jEnNa, ✨Dee✨, 😈ashley😈, 💥CC💥, ¿jinxx?, 💪jake💪

me: TOUR BUSES ARE COOL

💥CC💥: trust me, when you're so-called "friend" refuses to admit they practically shit their pants, they begin to stink terribly

¿jinxx?: I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T

💪jake💪: IT'S COMING FROM YOUR BUNK AND YOU KNOW IT

✨Dee✨: can't we all just be friends

💥CC💥: NO ANDREW

me: omf

Queen Taylor: I'm hungry when are we stopping

jEnNa: WE LITERALLY JUST LEFT OUR APARTMENT TEN MINUTES AGO

Queen Taylor: I am hungry

🍡LVNN🍡: wHY DIDN'T WE THINK TO PACK SNACKS ?¡¿!

😈ashley😈: we don't ever pack food, either, even after all these years😳😁😫

✨Dee✨: bus driver says we can go to mcdonalds soon?? is that satisfactory????

Queen Taylor: yES

🍡LVNN🍡: yes pls

¿jinxx?: definitely

💪jake💪: sure

jEnNa: ya ya

me: sounds super healthy

😈ashley😈: 👍

💥CC💥: I'm down

✨Dee✨: alrighty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally arrived at the greasy establishment, the girls and I were practically screaming at Taylor to shut up about how hungry she was. When the bus doors opened, she was the first to bolt out, not even waiting for the rest of us.

The guys' bus pulled in next to ours, and the band filed out.

"Where's Tay?" Ashley asked. I pointed to the building, where Taylor was throwing the door open to get inside. We all scoffed and laughed at how anxious she was to acquire food. I rolled my eyes and headed to the front door, the others following.