Chapter 15; Collide

~ why is it so hot in my room send help pls ~

*Ellie's POV*

I woke up to a slew of text messages;

✨Dee✨: no don't do that

✨Dee✨: ell I swear to god

✨Dee✨: ELLIE

✨Dee✨: ELLIE ANSWER ME

😈ashley😈: andy wants you to answer him😎

💪jake💪: ANSWER ANDY'S GOD DAMN QUESTION SO HE CAN STOP WHINING

🍡LVNN🍡: are you ok almost everybody of bvb is telling me to tell you to answer them

I rolled my eyes and told Lynn I was ok and told Jake and Ashley to tell Andy to stop whining.

I sent to Andy;

me: damn, you tell everybody to assault me with your worried messages what the heck andrew

✨Dee✨: you deserve it, you're being mean

me: honestly, it seems like you're actually nervous about my answer

✨Dee✨: oh no, I know exactly what your answer is gonna be, I just want to hear you say it

me: and I'M the mean one, ok

✨Dee✨: oh well, I'll get my answer in approximately half an hour, according to the bus driver

me: well, I never told you WHEN at the venue. I just said it would be there

✨Dee✨: I can be patient

me: uh huh

Soon, I felt the bus come to a halt. I couldn't help a grin to spread across my face, knowing Andy will probably pester me the entire night.

I swung myself into the little aisle between the bunks and stretched.

Jenna pushed me out the door, much to my dismay.

"You could have waited," I said with a smile. "Ashley isn't going anywhere."

"Shut up," she said, a blush reddening her cheeks.

I made eye contact with Andy as he filed out of his bus. He instantly made a beeline for me, a small smile gracing his lips.

"I haven't been this mad at you since you stole my red flannel back in middle school and never gave it back," he said, trying to remain serious.

"Oh, but even then, you were just pretending to be mad at me to try and get something from me. And, you didn't get anything either time," I replied with a smirk.

"That's true, you never did give that back. Whatever, it looked better on you, anyway," Andy said, making his way to the venue doors. I let out a sigh, feeling my cheeks growing hot. I don't remember him seeming this perfect from when we were little. Sure, I had a little crush on him, but not like this.

Every time I even made eye contact with him, I could feel butterflies creating a frenzy in my stomach. I feel like my entire face could just melt off completely when I talk to him. My head spins like vinyl on a record player when he smiles, especially when it's directed to me. I don't know how I can concentrate when I perform, knowing Andy is watching from behind the curtains. When he kisses me, I feel like I'm on the sun, but completely covered in ice at the same time. I've had plenty of boyfriends and been in loads of relationships before, but I had never felt even a fraction of what I felt now. I knew exactly what my answer was, but I didn't trust my voice to say it correctly.

I shook my head and entered the building behind the creator of those stupid feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~