Chapter 2

Anna's POV:
I woke up the to the sound of my alarm going off. I stretch looking over at the clock. I have two hours to get ready. Aurora and I were going out to the park today and doing some other things.

I get up and walk into Auroras room to get her up. "Aurora baby wake up" I say. She moves around a little bit "come on baby were going to the park today." I say she then gets up "Mommy can I help pick my outfit out please" she ask "Of course baby" I say. She picks out a Anna and Elsa shirt and I grab her a pair of pants and put them on her.

We walk down stairs and eat some breakfast. After that we leave to go to the park. "Mommy can we get chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream before we go to the park." aurora ask. "Sure!" I say. We then go and get some ice cream. After we are done we go back to the car and go to the park.

When we get there Aurora is jumping with joy we get out and she ram to the swing I keep an eye on her as I sat at a near by bench. I watched her as she ran to the slide with a big smile on her face. I smiled at the sight. I look around feeling as if someone was watching me but I didn't see anyone. I turn my attention back to Aurora. She runs up to me. "Mommy I'm getting tired" she says looking at me. "Okay baby let's go but we have to go by the store mommy has to get something's." I tell her as we walk to the car.

I put her in her seat and then drive to the store. I get out getting her with me. We walk into the store and I walk around looking for the stuff. "Mommy can we get ice cream" Aurora ask from the buggy. (if you don't know what a buggy is it's a shopping cart lol) "Yes we can baby" I reply walking towards the frozen section "I want chocolate chip cookie dough!" Aurora says. "Okay" I go to open the door to the ice cream when someone opens it for me I look up to thank the person. And it was him. It was Cameron. I stare at him as he stares back. "Anna" he say almost as a whisper. I only stare back at him not knowing what to say. I then hear Aurora "Mommy can we go home now" she ask. I tear my gaze from Cam to look at her "um yes baby we can" I say grabbing the tub of ice cream and putting it in the buggy.

"You have a daughter?" Cam ask I nod my head not looking at him. He walk closer to the buggy looking at Aurora. His eyes got wide "H-how old is she" he ask "almost 2 years old" I answer. "Anna why didn't you tell me" he ask "Cam I left for a reason and I didn't want to trouble you anymore" I answer "so you thought it was okay to not tell me that I had a child." He snaps. "Cameron how was I suppose to tell you" I say "well for starters you didn't have to leave you could have stayed" he say "Cam I'm sorry. I ju- I was cut off by Aroura "Mommy I'm tired" she said "okay baby let's go" I say.

I then turn to leave Cam not wanting to talk about it anymore. "Anna where do you live" Cam asked "Cam I- he cut me off "no I'm coming over" he said "just follow my car" I say to him before checking out and leaving.

A/N: I love you guys please keep voting and reading the story. I hope you like this chapter and that it answers some questions y'all had.