Chapter 4

Cams POV:
As I looked at her with my jaw clenched the door busts open. Oh shit how did they know i was here. "Well hello Cameron" Neal said I looked at him "what do you want" I ask not wanting any trouble with Anna standing next to me and our daughter in her room.

"Oh you know what I want Cameron" he says with a smirk on his face. "No not here not now." I say "and why not? Is it cause your little girlfriends right here" he said. "She's not my girlfriend. Leave" I replied. "Oh really not your girlfriend" he says walking towards us "then you wouldn't mind if I took her hmm?" He says getting closer.

I push Anna behind me "I said leave!" I yell. "Oh but Cameron I can't do that" he says before pulling out a gun and pointing it at me. I grab my gun pointing it while his man pulls the gun and points it at me too. Anna then pulls a gun out and points it at the other man.

"Now Neal you know you can't win this. Now leave and I'll let you go this time" I say smirking. he looks at me I then hear a voice "mommy what's going on" No this is not the time for this to happen. "Oh Cameron who's this?" Neal as smirking "does it matter now get the fuck out of my house! Now!!" Anna yells "this isn't over Cameron" he smirks and leaves. I then put my gun down and Anna does the same.

I look at Aurora crying looking at me. She looked scared I would be too. She runs to Anna "mommy I'm scared" she crus as Anna picked her up. "I know baby I'm sorry. Mommy loves you" she shushed her rocking her back and forth. I sit on the couch my head in my hands. What am I going to do.

A/N: okay so this kinda sucks I was rushing but I love you guys and that you for reading this ❤️😘