Chapter 6

Anna's POV:
After Cam left I decided to take Aurora out. We decided to go to the mall and the to McDonald's. As we got to the mall Aurora yelled " CAN WE GO TO THE DISNEY STORE MOMMY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!" I giggled at her excitement I nodded my head and we walked into the Disney store. "Mommy can I get a animal?" She asked looking a me with puppy dog eyes. I of course said yes because I can't say no to her. She then searched through the animals looking for one she likes. I see her face light up with excitement as she pulled out Nemo from well of course Nemo. "Is that the one you want baby?" I ask her and she looks at me and says "I don't know" and giggles then she looks in there some more. I am not leaving out of this place with like ten things.

After she went through all the animals she decided she waned Nemo, Simba, and Olof. We decided to go looks at some other places in the mall. I needed a new bra so we went to Victoria secret. While we were on our way there I look over and to my right. I had to do a double take of what a saw. It looked like Nash but it can't be he's dead. I shake my head maybe I'm just seeing things yeah that's it. As I make my way into Victoria secret with Aurora in my arms I wanted to hurry up because she was whiny because she was tired and hungry.

After we left Victoria secret we went to the food court in the mall to get McDonald's. "What do you want Aurora?" I asked her "I want a CHEESEBURGER!!" She yelled the last part I shushed her because she was drawing attention to us. "What can I get for you?" The lady asked um I'll take a number 9 and a cheeseburger happy meal please" I said. We went and sat down and ate.

We returned home. We walked in and I had the living shit scared out of me. I heard something in the living room. Aurora looked at me scared I whispered to her robe quiet as I got something out of the closet beside the door. I got a bat and walked to the living room leaving Aurora beside the closet I told her to get in and hide if she heard me tell her to we had a special word. I saw someone in there I couldn't make out who. I crept closer about to swing my bat when they turn around and grab it. I didn't realize my eyes were closed until the "mysterious person" said "Anna open your damn eyes" I open and it was Cam. "What the hell Cam!!! You scared me and why are you going through my shit!" I asked then I forgot I left Aurora by the door "Aurora baby it's okay it's just Cam you can come out!" I say she comes and runs to me. "Aw did I scare her" Cam asked I looked at him as if he were stupid "well considering what she saw last night can you blame her." I state with attitude. "I'm sorry" he apologizes "whatever so why are you here?" I ask curious considering he didn't tell me. "I'm staying the night" he says. Oh great this is going to be a long night...

A/N: I am so so so so so so so sorry it took me this long to update! I'm going to try and be better about updating! But thank you for all you reading this story! I love yall all so much! Please fav and comment!