Chapter 7

Cam POV:
I'm staying the night because I don't want anything to happen. She didn't look to thrilled that I was staying I think she might still be a little mad and I guess that understandable because I'm still mad to but until this stuff blows over we need love each other and even though I am still mad I can't be that mad because I still have feelings I guess.

Anyways I'm going to just drop all my thoughts and just chill tonight and my sure everything is okay. It was around midnight and I heard Aurora crying for her mom and Anna was asleep and she needed to rest so I decided to go get Aurora. "He baby what's wrong?" I asked her. "I had bad dream." she crys trying to catch her breath from the crying. "Hey hey it's okay baby I'm right here." I shush her while I rock her.

I look down at the baby in my arms. My little two year old that I didn't know about until recently. She was beautiful like her mother. She was the sweetest thing. I never thought that I would be a dad I also never thought I would fall in love. Wow I'm becoming a real wimp. But how can you not this baby is so cute. Yep wow defiantly a wimp now. I shake my head out of the conversation I was having with my self and looked at Aurora in my arms asleep I decided to put her back in her bed.

As I turned around I jumped a little as I saw Anna standing there. "Your really good with her. You know? " She whispers. I just nod my head and walk towards her. "I didn't think I would be good with kids because of who I am." I say she looks at me "you have became a softy." She giggles and I glare at her. "I'm not a softy I just care for her" I say even though it's true I am kind of a softy now but hey I like to think I'm real manly. "Mhm keep thinking that." she says and walks away. I follow her as she walk to her room she walked and say on the bed.

"Cameron." She says looking up to look me in the eyes I look at her and nod for her to continue. "I'm scared. I've been trying to tell myself everything is okay and we'll be fine but I don't feel safe. Like I know something's going to happen." She whisper looking down.

I walk over to her and lift her chin "hey everything's going to be fine and I'll make sure of that even if it mean risking my life." I tell her before kissing her head and walking out.

A/N: hey yall! Thank you for being patient. I've been having writer block and other things going on please understand that. I love yall!!❤️ also I have entered danger in the wattys!! Thank yall for reading my story!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️