Chapter 5

Cams POV:
After Anna put Aroura to bed I decided I should explain everything. "Anna I'm sorry" I say "he's been after me for a long time I'm not even in the business anymore I got out after you left and the boys said they didn't want any part of it anymore either so we kind of went on with life. I still talk to them and they haven't had any trouble with anyone. There just after me." I say as I look at her she just shakes her head. "It fine Cameron." She says I shake my head "no it's not what if they come after you now-" she cut me off "and you don't think there's people already after me Cam. I can't go out without worrying. You can never get out Cameron there always going to come after you no matter what. Theres nothing you can do about it. Nothing at all." She say with tears in her eyes. I go up to her and hug her "I'm so sorry" I say to her "I just wish they would leave me alone. I try to keep Aroura safe but I'm afraid Cam I'm afraid they'll come after her and something bad will happen" she says crying in my arms I shake my head "no I won't let them hurt her or you. I promise" I tell her. She looks at me "thanks Cam"

"I'm sorry for leaving that day I thought everything would go away and nobody would come after you or me but I know that's not true that once your in there's no going back and there's nothing you can do about it nothing I can do about it. It's always going to be there." She says to me. "I'm sorry Cam" she says to me "I'm so sorry" she keeps repeating. "Anna I know your sorry it's okay" I say even though it's not I'm still hurt I'm even hurt worst because she had my child and didn't bother to tell me but now is not the time to think about that she needs me and Aroura needs me too and I'm going to be there to protect them both now.

A/N: hey guys sorry it took me so long but here. It's not all that good but I hope you like it anyways and I'm looking for a cowriter if anyone is interested just message me on here or twitter or tumblr. My twitter is some_one_lovesU and my tumblr is sexyforluke69 But I love all y'all who have read my story and I'm planing on doing a younow this weekend I'll let y'all know when if y'all want to watch but thank you for reading. Love you guys😘❤️❤️❤️