💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔

Começar do início

"So, what should I call you.?" He asked. "Call me by my name. I hope you remember it" I said looking at him. "Yah I do remember was it Shehnaaz," He said. "If you want you can call me Sana," I said. "Close People call me Sana. It's my nickname" I added.

"So, I am close to you." He asked coming close to me looking at me with a flirtish smile. I moved a little back "No because it's much better than your stupid nicknames that's why and these all flirty stuff doesn't go with me." I said pointing a finger at him.

"So you do know about flirting." He said. "Yeah because I am not stupid," I said. He laughed. "Come let's go to the canteen." He said and got up. "And why would I go with you?" I asked. "Don't worry I am not asking you out, I need a treat for my car. Remember." He said with a smile. "Oo okay come let's go," I said and we both left for the canteen.

We both reached Canteen and sat on an empty table at the corner. "Why did you scare me saying that you will take revenge and all?" I asked. "Oo that I just wanted to scare you. You little kitten even got scared as well." He said.

"Then you said about ragging and all.?" I asked. "This year college started anti-ragging. Since last year they were trying, but last year ragging did happen but this year they took all the precautions so that it doesn't happen. That's why it's all cool now." he replied.

"Why are you so scared. Even while entering the class you were prepare yourself as if you are going to some war." He said. I laughed "No, it's just I am a little nervous around crowd so I was just a little nervous that day as it was my first day." I said.

"But once I feel comfortable with someone, I am different I will continuously talk and eat their brain," I added. "Yah I can see that." He said with a smile I smiled back at him. "So, what do you do apart from reading?" He asked. "Please okay I do have a life and I have no problem even if everybody thinks I am a nerd and I don't have any issue with that conception of people on me, what's wrong being like this. People change according to time and situations so nobody can predict how I will be after ten years. Life is so unpredictable." I said.

"So, Ms. Unpredictable shall we order something I am hungry. " He said. "Okay "we both went and ordered our food we both ate our food with random talks, after that we went to attend our respected lectures.

.

I was brought back by a phone call. It was Shefali's call. She was Video calling me on Skype. I picked up the call and sat on the bed facing my mobile camera. "Hey Sana," She said with so much excitement. " Hi Shef," I said.

"I am so excited that you are coming to India." She said. I just smiled at her I wish I could say the same thing. "So, Sana where are you going to stay.?" She asked. "I will stay at my house only but I guess for a week I will stay in a hotel and move in because that house needs some repair to be done. So, I guess for a week or week and a half I will stay in a hotel" I said.

"Sana why don't you stay with us." She said. "Are you mad how can I stay with you. Kushal and I didn't talk for seven years. For seven years he is been so angry with me. I don't think he will like this idea." I said. "He would love to have you around." She said. "Okay, I will come and stay if he says that he is okay," I said with a smile thinking that he wouldn't be okay with it.

Shefali turned the camera to the right side there he was Kushal he was sitting there listening to our conversation all this while. "Shehnaaz I am saying stay with us I don't want you to stay in some hotel. It's been seven years since you left the city it has changed a lot." He said while pressuring the point YOU LEFT. I get he is still angry with me. "Okay," I said before I could say anything he left from there. Shefali turned her camera.

"Don't feel bad Sana he is just feeling bad that you didn't even talk to him before you left. And by the way, it was his idea for you to stay here." She said with a smile, I smiled back at her. "So how is your live-in relationship. How is it going?" I asked. "It's great. Listen Sana I will call you later. You pack and call me before you board the flight, I will pick you up don't worry." She said. "Okay see you soon," I said and cut the call. I started packing my bags with so many thoughts. There are so many relations I need to mend once I go back so much to say. So much to listen to.

Life is unpredictable. I just hope I don't hurt the people I love I don't want them to get hurt because of me. I did hurt Kushal and Shefali by my decision by not telling them. I should just care about them who love me not about someone who never cared about my feelings.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕