-Repercussions-

Sam's POV

I felt like punching something. Things couldn't be worse. My supposive friends, the New Warriors have sided with CRADLE.

(Authors Note: Nova was a part of the New Warriors for a little while, cause his mom wouldn't let him join the Avengers. He became friends with everyone on the team, especially Justice and Speedball.)

Those good for nothing friends, they were in our shoes when the first superhero Civil War happened. They literally killed loads more than us. (Authors note: The New Warriors set off the first Civil war because they were careless and had a tv show of their superheroing and huge explosion and loads dead even team members.)

And now there is the authority, really to think I called these people friends. I quietly landed on the balcony of my family's apartment. I pray that my mom is sleeping and not about to yell at me. I open the door and see my mom bag under her eyes and a worried expression on her face that melts into happiness.

"Sam, Dios mío santo, I thought I lost you." She says.

"Mom, I don't see a problem, nothing..." I didn't finish because she showed me her phone.

"This is the problem." It is a picture of me, well Nova me, under the photo it reads. Nova and any of his associates are under direct violation of Kamala's Law, if any of them are spotted please call xxx-xxx-xxx. CRADLE is dedicated to providing care for these vigilantes, both physical and mental.

"Umm..." I start to say. "Things might have gone a little different than planned. I mean, they, the evil people, aka roxxon wanted to kill a girl. It was our job to protect her, they also just happened to have a dragon and realized it was to destroy and do dragon stuff. Then we nearly lost if it wasn't of Viv. She went all glowly and boom day saved." I state. Please don't let her ask for more insight or anything.

She just hugged me harder. "You are ok, that is the only thing that matters. Also I'm banning you from being Nova, for the time being."

Hello again, Sorry about posting late. I hope you enjoyed. See you in two weeks. Also thank for 14 views. I didn't think anyone would read my ridiculous story. Thanks again. :) -Aura