Akutagawa | Twisted Senses

Yikes it's been a long time since I've written oops. I've just been super busy w life, college and work so don't be too mad at me. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll hopefully be able to have more free time soon to continue writing. Please leave any suggestions or ideas you'd like me to do in the comment or dm me.
Thank you (*''*)
__________________________

Senses

All of your senses seem to have faded. You couldn't hear anything. You could see anything. You couldn't taste or touch anything at all. You felt as if you were floating in a darkness. A void completely empty apart from yourself. Drifting just drifting endlessly. Where where  you? We're you alone? Was someone with you? Where they going to pull you out of this? What was going on? Why couldn't you remember anything?

Drip drip drop

The dark void shifted slightly
Touch came back first

Pain. A pain or was it an ache that was beginning to form itself on your body. But where? It was too dark to tell. The pain started off as something so small, insignificant but quickly began to grow and grow with each passing second. What originally seemed so frivolous was now causing you extreme discomfort. Still dulled you managed to move your hand down to the area where this excruciating pain was being emitted from. What was this feeling? This wet feeling on your fingertips and why did it hurt so fucking bad?

Touching the area you realized that the pain was coming from your stomach or lower abdomen. You still weren't coherent enough to tell. All you knew was darkness and this pain that was now enveloping your whole body, head to toe.

Remember
Fucking remember

Sound

You shook a bit at the sudden crash of noise that now took over your ears. Going from complete silence to loud blows scared you slightly. You didn't like this feeling. Crashing metal and rock was all that you could hear. Accompanying these loud sounds was cracking, clashing and booms. Whistling sirens could be distinguished in the distance.

Your face felt warm but not in a comfortable way. Warm as in hot, almost too hot to bare.
Trying. You tired to roll yourself over away from whatever this extreme heat was. Protecting yourself. Shielding yourself from this upset.

Smell

Your nose itched and twisted when suddenly being attacked by the surrounding fragrances. Oil and dirt clogged it. Along with smoke that was impossible to breath. The slightest hint of saltiness also wafted it's way to your nose. You choked and spluttered. Gasping trying to get some form of fresh air into your lungs.

Remember Remember REMEMBER

Taste was next

It's arrival brought nothing but more confusion to the situation. Iron, deep rich iron was all you could perceive. The iron like liquid trickled it's way down from your nose and mouth and all the way down your chin and neck. Your lips were dry and the only thing keeping them moist was this thick liquid.

"Y/n" !!! Someone called out your name in the distance with such desperation in their voice. "Y/n! Where are you please answer me" the voice screamed full of emotion, laced with fear.

Who was this stranger. Who was calling out for you with such despondency.

You tried. You really tried to answer them. To help calm their plea but nothing arose from your efforts. No words formulated. Just a pitiful gargle and light cry.

It took so much effort to focus in on your senses. They seemed to be only responding one at a time. Making itself known once again that sharp pain from earlier vibrated through your body causing your skin to shiver. Torture was all you could describe this pain as. You were hurt, wounded of some sort. You knew you were laying on your left side due to the pressure on your shoulder. You started on the flat of your back but momentarily shifted to avoid that raging heat from a couple of minutes ago.