They were going to penetrate her.

NO!

I looked to my side, hoping Rex would do something.

"I can't Valerie. If I do, the host will run away. If I want to stop this from happening again, I can't do shit right now, no matter how bad I want to." He gritted, his voice alight with fury. My eyes mirrored the anger in his voice. "Fucking sick bastards. Can't believe this is going on in my country! Zach have the men ready, they raid in at my command."

Zach nodded, looking at me briefly with his jaw clenched as well.

All of us were angry.

But I wasn't going to let this happen.

"We have to do something! The girl is helpless!" I whispered, hoping they'll think of something.

"I'm sorry boss, can't do anything. We need to catch the fucker who hosts this shit show. The entire mission will be futile otherwise." Zach quickly muttered, looking at me sympathetically.

I won't let this happen! I know how it feels to be helpless with no one to help. Hopelessness is a terrible thing no girl should feel in such situations. I won't let them!

I shot up from my seat, eyes drifting to me for a second before they went back on the stage. Regio's didn't.

"Sit down little warrior. I know it pains you but if I interfere right now, he'll never come around me again. I do not want this to continue till the time I can catch him. This is one girl, he has possibly thousands under him." He quickly rushed out, capturing my wrist.

I know you can't, that's why I will interfere.

"I need to use the bathroom. I can't be here. I'll puke." I mutter, the lie coming out quickly. I don't like lying to him.

I made sure I was well away from them and that Regio's eyes weren't following me before I did the stupidest thing I've done in my entire life.

I crept my towards the stage, trying to appear as small as I could so no one could see me, darting behind objects to get as close as I could. Someone might hold me down before I could get too close.

When I was just close enough, I leaped. Running past the stunned men, I jumped up on the platform where the girl was crying, my dress sliding up till my thighs, exposing my garter holding the dagger.

Not thinking much, I slip the knife in my hand, not giving anyone a chance to think as I bring it down with vicious force, the man's hand that was holding the pilers falling off before he could widen his eyes at the sudden person jumping on the stage.

With savageness I didn't know I possessed, I hissed the next words out, "You will never touch a woman again and you will remember in hell that it was a woman that ended your life!" I stated, bringing the bloody knife up and slashing his throat.

With cruelness I never knew I was capable of, the next thought sinister thought came in my head, scaring even my own self- There's a head for you Regio.

Not forgetting about the other man behind me, I twist, just in time to see a punch being thrown my way. I duck, laughing at the man's cowardliness. Behind the back? Low blow.

Not wanting to take time, I plunge the knife deep into his chest, watching the life seep out of him but not paying any heed to the remorse that was building.

I cut the rope that held the girls arm down to the table, quickly speaking, "No one will hurt you. I promise. Calm down." Cutting the rope quick, I throw the table down as I pluck her up, "Hide behind the table, I know you don't want people to see you like this."