Chapter 19: Crazy Over You

Weeks had passed and Jungkook hadn't had sex with Jennie. Now finally he felt like he could perform without his anxiety stopping him. The pills were causing blood to rush to his cock as he felt himself growing more excited.

Jennie quickly remembered the mask and put it on as she laid down on the bed. Jungkook glanced at Jennie's curvaceous and toned body, so taut and alluring with her sexy red lingerie that barely covered over her breasts and feminine parts. The pills had dulled his anxiety and he could better focus on pleasuring Jennie as she waited, anticipating and longing for his sensual touch.

Taehyung had advised Jungkook to be dominant and even be a little rough with Jennie. Jungkook didn't like how rough Taehyung had been with Jennie so he wouldn't go that far, but he did know what she liked.

Jungkook started by placing one of Jennie's long leg over one of his muscular shoulder. He bent down, his pink lips grazing over her leg as he traced his mouth along her inner thigh. Jennie shivered and squirmed as she felt Jungkook's soft lips kissing down towards her sensitive areas.

Jungkook wanted to tease her a bit by licking her inner thighs slowly moving from one leg to the other. Jennie's breathing quickened as she was becoming more and more aroused with each touch.

Jungkook smirked as he felt Jennie's eagerness in her body. He rubbed his free hand around her ass as he massaged it. Slowly he pulled her panties down, letting Jennie lift up as he took them off completely. Jennie opened her legs widely, urging Jungkook to enter inside her.

Instead of giving her what she wanted, Jungkook kissed up towards her lower belly and ran his fingers along her arms and shoulders. Her skin felt so soft and smooth beneath his light fingertips. He knew the spots Jennie liked to be kissed on and spent time there sucking on her smooth skin, from her ear lobe down to her breasts. He swiftly unclasped her bra and massaged her exposed breasts. Her nipples were firm from arousal and Jungkook sank into one of them, making Jennie make a low moan. It sent shockwaves of pleasure down to her pussy. He twirled the other nipple between his fingers at the same time as he suckled on her sensitive nipple.

"Do you want me Jennie?" Jungkook asked thickly.

"Yes!" Jennie breathed.

"How bad do you want me?" Jungkook asked as he took her nipple back into his mouth, enjoying Jennie's expression of pleasure on her face.

"So bad!"

"What do you want me to do to you?" Jungkook smirked as he felt Jennie's body squirming around more as she pulled him closer to her.

"I want you to fuck me!" Jennie blushed right after she said it.

"You're a bad girl Jennie. Bad girls will have to wait." Jungkook teased with a smirk.

Jungkook kissed Jennie's lips and gently bit on her lower lip. Not being able to see, even kissing was more erotic than usual and Jennie was beginning to lose her patience as she rocked her center against Jungkook's body. Her legs were already wrapped around his muscular frame.

"Oh no. You'll have to wait until daddy's ready." Jungkook said, his voice sounding deeper than usual.

Jennie couldn't believe her ears. Did he just call himself daddy. Jennie was so turned on just by the sound of it.

"Ok daddy." Jennie said, testing it out.

Jungkook instantly kissed her. His kiss was aggressive and he pressed her body down against his body as his hands ravaged her body. Moans escaped her lips as even the kisses were making her feel intense sensations of pleasure.

Jungkook felt his dick hardening more as he heard Jennie's sensual moans fill his ears. Even her heavy breathing turned him on. Everything about her made him excited. Jungkook yearned to be inside her so desperately. He had tried constraining himself and wanted to take his time.