Chapter 16: Date

A/N- Double update for you guys! I hope you've all enjoyed all the smut hahaha!

•••

Jennie and Jungkook had set up a date to meetup the following weekend. It had been months since she had dated anyone other than Taehyung. Taehyung didn't like dating and would spend most of his time with Jennie in the bedroom or playing video games while she watched him play. Whenever they did go out he'd complain he wanted to hurry home and play his games.

Jungkook and Jennie agreed to keep things simple, start off with little dates and see how things go from there.

The first thing Jennie noticed when Jungkook came to pick her up was how sexy he looked in his outfit. He had on a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a white shirt tightly tucked into his jeans. He smirked as he walked up to the door, purposely running his fingers through his hair, knowing he was being watched. Jennie felt butterflies as he came closer.

"Noona! You look gorgeous as always." Jungkook looked Jennie up and down, staring at her long sexy legs.

Jennie blushed at his compliment,"What movie do you want to see?"

"Anything you want." Jungkook offered.

"So if I say let's watch the cheesiest romance comedy, you'll watch it?" Jennie asked teasingly.

"Hey I like the notebook, of course I'll watch it!" Jungkook said enthusiastically.

"Ok let's go." Jennie grinned happily as she held his hand towards his car.

"Let's get something to eat first." Jungkook helped her into his car.

"Ok what are we getting?"

"I like anything, it's up to you." Jungkook answered as he turned the car on.

"Mexican food? I've been craving tacos!" Jennie suggested eagerly, she had been starving all day to look good in her tight skirt.

"Ok sure! Let's go!" Jungkook said pulling out into the busy streets.

They showed up to a popular authentic Mexican restaurant and ordered their food, excited to eat the tacos.

"So how's work?" Jennie asked between bites from her delicious taco.

Jungkook was silent for a moment, then answered, "It's alright, how about yours?"

"Good!" Jennie replied happily.

"Is it awkward working with Taehyung?" Jennie asked, curious if they still worked together.

"Oh no, we're professional. We don't really interact unless it's business related." Jungkook answered quickly, seeming uncomfortable.

"I see. Lisa should be having that baby soon, right." Jennie said, then regretted what she said when she noticed the look on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook visibly grimaced at the words, "Don't remind me."

"I'm sorry, you're still upset over that?" Jennie felt stupid for speaking on the topic, it was obvious Jungkook was still upset and she didn't notice until it was too late.

"Well yeah. I mean I think I feel more betrayed by them than anything. Sure I liked Lisa and enjoyed dating her, but when I think about how she stole Taehyung from you, it upsets me more."

"Yeah..."Jennie felt that familiar pang of jealousy, remembering that Jungkook liked Lisa before.
She hid her emotions and didn't say anything, because she wanted Jungkook to be comfortable enough to speak about his troubles to her.

"Well they deserve each other." Jennie remarked, still a bit salty from what happened.

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed and sighed heavily.

The two sat in awkward silence until it was time to see the movie.

The atmosphere between the two got better once they arrived at the theater. The scent of buttery popcorn and the leather from the deluxe seating, lightened the mood. The movie started and the two happily ate popcorn, sipped on their drinks, while watching the new Romantic comedy.

Engrossed with the kissing scene between the two main characters, Jennie felt a strong arm slowly wrap around her waist, she turned her face and was met by Jungkook's lustful gaze. He stared at Jennie's lips and leaned in closer. Jennie met him halfway, kissing him back softly.

As the kiss intensified, Jungkook's hand rested on Jennie's thigh. He rubbed her inner thigh, as his warm hands slowly went up her skirt.

"What are you doing?" Jennie whispered nervously.

"No one's here Noona shh..." Jungkook whispered in her ear, making her skin prickle with goosebumps.

As Jennie glanced around the empty theatre, she tried to hold in her gasps as Jungkook's fingers entered inside her.

"You like that Noona?" Jungkook whispered, his tone more hoarse turning her on.

The theater was cold, but her body was suddenly hot as Jungkook pumped his fingers inside her.

Jungkook moved in front of her and gently pulled her pink top down exposing her breasts and hard nipples in the cool air. He made eye contact with her, grinning at her hooded eyes as she tried to hold in her moans. Taking a nipple into his mouth, his other hand rubbed her sensitive nipple between his fingers. She was close, he could feel her body arching as his fingers moved faster inside her. As she reached her orgasm he quickly brought his hand over her mouth to muffle her loud moan.

Her chest heaving from the orgasm and her body growing limp, he grinned mischievously and kissed her soft lips.

Eager to return the favor, Jennie turned towards Jungkook and reached her hand down to his hardened member. She felt it it twitch beneath her hand as Jungkook suddenly held his breath. He looked around to make sure no one suspected what was going on. He felt Jennie unbutton his pants and open his zipper.

Jennie salvated and instantly took all of him inside her wet mouth. Sucking on him she could hear his breathing quicken as he made little gasps and moans he was trying to hide. His dick was so hot and hard, she loved how it felt as she licked it up from the shaft to the sensitive tip.

Jungkook patted her head softly in appreciation and tilted his head back in ecstasy. As Jennie bounced her head up and down, she deepthroated his dick. She continued until she felt his body tightening and a warm liquid squirted down her throat as she swallowed it.

Jungkook held back on making any noise, but had his mouth agape as he enjoyed releasing into Jennie's pretty mouth. She glanced up at him smiling lovingly and he held her close feeling his heart warm as she laid her head against his chest. Feeling her shiver from the cool air conditioning he took off his warm leather jacket and wrapped her in it. Jennie smiled appreciating the gesture and snuggled closer into his strong arms.

When the movie ended, they held hands all the way to the car and all the way back to her house. His warm hands were so comforting to her, she loved how much Jungkook always wanted to touch her in some way. His clingingness was so cute and heartwarming to her.

As he walked her to her door Jennie decided she'd go for it and ask him in. She was still hot and wanted to finish what they had started in the theater.

"Do you want some ramen or coffee?" Jennie asked nervously.

Jungkook's expression looked conflicted. He held her around her tiny waist and looked down at her lovingly.

"Maybe next time. I had a wonderful night with you, good night Noona." He kissed her quickly and waved as he went back to his car.

Jennie tried to ignore her desires as she watched him walk away.

~~~
A\N - I purple you guys! Please vote if you like my story! 😘💜💜 take care and be safe!