Chapter 9: Bro Code

"Hyung I like this girl in my class!" Teenaged Jungkook told his best friend, Taehyung.

"Who Kookie?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Sana!" Jungkook revealed with his cute bunny smile.

"Really? She's so pretty!"

"Yeah I know! I'm gonna try to ask her out today."

"Ok good luck!"

***

Taehyung approached Jungkook with a proud smile, "Kookie, guess what?"

"What Hyung?" Jungkook grinned, excited to hear what his friend had to say.

"Sana is my girlfriend now." Taehyung boasted.

"What?" Jungkook couldn't believe what Taehyung had said.

"I know you like her. I'm sorry, but she wanted to date me, not you." Taehyung said boasting.

"So ... you're just gonna date her?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"Yeah, she's hot."

"Oh ok..." Jungkook tried to hide his disappointment.

"Don't be like that bro, there are so many other hot girls out there!"

"Yeah, but I liked her!" Jungkook whined.

"She doesn't like you! I asked her. She likes me so I told her I liked her too."

"Oh... ok well I hope you two are happy." Jungkook sniffled.

End of flashback

Jungkook was at work pacing, as he thought of what to do. He needed to talk to Taehyung, but he had to wait until he could see him in person.

Jungkook saw Taehyung entering the building and he ran up to him to talk, "Hey Hyung!"

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook, "Hey... what's up?"

"Not much Hyung, I wanted a word with you."

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably. "Oh... well I got an appointment with my next client soon.."

"It'll be fast." Jungkook assured.

Taehyung sighed, "Ok what is it?"

"So who were you talking to on the phone, the other day?"

"Nobody, just a girl..."

"What girl?" Jungkook asked even though he already knew.

"Some client, she's crazy." Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"A client that calls you at 4am?" Jungkook asked, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung.

"Oh..." Taehyung stammered.

"Hyung don't lie to me." Jungkook's eyes looked fierce as he stared coldly at his friend.

"Ok Kookie, but please don't tell Jennie." Taehyung pleaded, "I was talking to Lisa."

"What the fuck!?" Jungkook shouted, causing everyone in the office to stop and stare at them.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly at everyone, "I know, I'm sorry! But it's not what you think..."

"Then what is it? What was the mistake you were talking about?" Jungkook demanded to know.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook aside, away from everyone staring. "I fucked her!" Taehyung admitted.