Chapter 18: Misunderstanding

Flashback

"You think she'll like that? I think wearing the mask might be a bit too much..." Jungkook asked Taehyung with uncertainty.

"Why not? She loves trying new things. The mask will heighten her other senses making everything even better!" Taehyung added.

"Ok, but what if I get nervous and can't go through with it?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he recalled the last times he had chickened out on sleeping with Jennie.

"That's what the pills are for. It'll get both of you in the mood and ready to go! You'll be too turned on to change your mind. I know a great place you can take her! I had my honeymoon there with Lisa!" Taehyung encouraged.

Jungkook had only been able to sleep with Jennie the first time alone after the wedding because he was under the influence of alcohol and his desire for her overcame his anxiety. He couldn't resist her after months being apart. After they started officially dating all of his insecurities returned and it was like he was afraid to sleep with her again. What if he couldn't satisfy her every time? He didn't want to rely on drugs and alcohol to sleep with her, but it was her birthday and he wanted to make it special for her.

Taehyung suggested a very fancy hotel for them to enjoy themselves that included a couple spa and massage treatment he knew Jennie would love.

"But that place is too expensive for me... " Jungkook realized when he saw the total for the hotel package. He hadn't expected to spend that much money.

"Well if you didn't waste all of your money on food and video games you wouldn't have money issues!" Taehyung shook his head and chuckled.

"Yeah... I need to work on that." Jungkook said sheepishly.

"You're still like a kid. I'm surprised Jennie hasn't sorted your finances yet. She helped me with mine and now I actually have money in my savings." Taehyung said proudly.

"That's good... you'll need it for the baby." Jungkook suddenly felt uncomfortable again as Taehyung mentioned his past with Jennie.

"I'll help you out. I'll pay for the room and you guys have fun!" Taehyung said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"No you don't have to do that!" Jungkook protested.

"It's the least I can do! I'll book the nicest suite for you two with the romance package. She'll love it! I'll give you the pills too. Just make sure you don't take them too early, they work fast. You'll be able to do what you need to do and you'll both enjoy yourselves!"

"That's so awesome Taehyung! Thank you so much." Jungkook was overjoyed and happy to see Taehyung being helpful, instead of being selfish.

"I owe you and I'm sorry I hurt you both." Taehyung said with a serious expression.

"Ok I won't forget this." Jungkook looked gratefully at Taehyung as he started booking the hotel.

End of flashback

"Jungkook?" Jennie called out as she stared at the hotel door.

There was no response. Another knock came and after waiting for a minute, Jennie walked up to the door and opened it. The person standing there was not the person she expected to see.

Jennie's eyes grew wide as she stared at the person in front of her, "Lisa?"

"Let me in." Lisa said impatiently, pushing past Jennie.

Lisa's eyes were bloodshot and swollen as if she had been crying. Her appearance was drastically different from when Jennie saw her at the wedding. Her hair was messy and her face was bare. She was wearing Taehyung's old shirt and sweatpants, as her growing pregnant belly stretched out the oversized clothes. Jennie grimaced realizing she used to wear those exact clothes in the past.

🔞Playing with Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें