Jack's Perspective

-Jack POV-
-Oct 29-

Time passed quickly and the Guardians were getting me nervous, but I tried to pretend I didn't notice. Eventually, I went to my room, locked the door, and took a breather.

"Okay everyone! Time to talk!"

A boy who looked exactly like me when I'm in my 'normal teen' outfit popped up. The only difference was that he has glasses, the hoodie was royal blue rather than navy blue, and the pants were black and more well kept.

I sighed, "Of course when I say everyone, I mean only Ronri. Can we please get everyone here?"

"Sorry Jack, " Sõzõ-sei, Looking just like me other than a red hoodie and black dress pants. "I merely needed to make sure my frost on the sleeves was nothing but perfect. You know this prince needs to slay."

I sighed, "No problem. Where's Dõtoku?"

"Right here Kiddo!" The third copy of me rose in a similar fashion to the others. He wore a baby blue hoodie and the edges under where the frost lay blended into yellow. His pants were tan. Slightly lighter than the ones I wear. He also supported glasses just like Ronri's

"Okay," I clapped. "Now that everyone's here…"

"Everyone?" Fuan appeared out of nowhere as per usual. Once again, he had my same face just like all the others. Only, he had a black-purple hoodie and black pants. His hair was extremely dark grey. Just on the verge of being black

I gave a nervous laugh, "Of course, it's never a party till I get anxiety."

Fuan smirked, "I'm sorry, you were the one who was insistent about everyone coming."

"I'm ignoring you," was all I said back to him. "Anyway, what's going on? I've been feeling very conflicted lately and I can't help but come to the conclusion that it has something to do with one or more of you."

"I don't think we have any issues. Right guys?" Dõtoku asked with his normal cheerful attitude.

"Falsehood, Dõtoku," Ronri said as he adjusted his glasses. "As we are all physical representations of Jack's personality, him feeling something off must have resulted in some figurative tip of the balance between us."

Sõzõ-sei let out a laugh, "Well I think we all know where the problems are coming from. Exactly where they always do.” He pulled out a samurai sword that he somehow keeps with him, out of view when not holding it, and made a threatening motion to Fuan with it. “Fuan! Explain yourself!"

Fuan rolled his eyes, "Jack has been extremely anxious as of late due to the Guardians increasing worry and is scared that they won't like the real him. Now that he has people who aren't guaranteed to leave him either by their own free will or by mother nature, he doesn't want to risk the former option becoming a reality. He is also becoming tired more often for any number of reasons that are changing from past years."

"Well put Fuan," I told him as he did a finger gun and a click noise in response.

"Well I'm sure they have their reasons…" Dõtoku started only to be interrupted by Sõzõ-sei.

He let out a heart laugh, "Please. This is just Fuan flying off the handle like normal. Since when was fear a worthy thing to be looked upon? Doing that only causes more fear which leads to more problems."

Ronri spoke after Sõzõ-sei, "Unfortunately, fear, panic, and anxiety are a real part of society and must be addressed if it is to be solved. You may be Jack's fancifull side, but you can’t fantasize anxiety away. It will always be there." 

Fuan looked to the floor, "I'm not always the bad guy you know." 

"Come on kiddos," Dõtoku said trying to lighten the mood. "Pitch may have done many bad things in those few days, and yes we've had issues with keeping fear under control to the point of many panic attacks, but that's in the past. A little fear can be a good thing so long as it doesn't control our lives. And as far as I'm concerned, we're a well oiled machine."

"Dõtoku. Don't lie to him," Fuan said with the rise of an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath, "Why is my mind like this? Anyway, possible solutions anyone?"

"Get rid of Mr. Panic?" Sõzõ-sei suggested causing me to facepalm.

"Wonderful example of what we will not be doing, Sõzõ-sei,” I defended as I remembered the good he still accomplished.

“It was a joke!” Sõzõ-sei said, throwing his hands in the air.

“He is just as much a side of my personality as all of you. Take him away and I won't be me anymore. Anyone else?" I asked everyone.

"If you wish to go by statistics," Ronri started. "It is proven that those who discuss their problems with someone who can do something on the matter are more likely to make better of the situation. The main source of your stress is generating from the Guardians. Therefore talking to them can cause the situation to improve."

"Can and will?" Sõzõ-sei asked with hope.

"Can," Ronri corrected. "Let's not jump the gun here." 

I groaned, "I see where you're coming from, Ronri, but I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk. I'm extremely lucky to have them in my life even if they drive me crazy at times. We have something I've never had with anyone and I don't want to lose that." 

"This will be hard," Ronri told me.

"You must harvest your inner Gryffindor and face the pack head on," Sõzõ-sei added on.

"You're a Guardian of Childhood family," Dõtoku said with confidence. "And family sticks together!"

Me and Fuan each made the same noise of uncertainty.

"Perhaps if we introduced ourselves?" Ronri suggested. "We can gather the Guardians and we will show ourselves to them. You can handle the introductions and we will handle the rest."

"You… Can I do that?" I asked, confused.

Ronri adjusted his glasses, "We can be seen by people other than you so long as they can see you and we want to be seen by them. Information that was irrelevant till now really."

I looked at Fuan and the look on his face confirmed my feeling. "That could work, but I would feel better if it wasn't just the guardians."

"Are you suggesting students be there? Like Ron?" Ronri asked.

"Jamie?" Dõtoku suggested.

"Harry?" Fuan said hopefully.

"The Weasley twins?" Sõzõ-sei stated as if it were obvious.

"All of the above," I answered with a smile.

My sides looked at each other and seemed to have a silent conversation with their eyes.

“I will be more than happy to participate in this endeavor,” Sõzõ-sei said with a smile.

“Oh! I’m so excited!” Dõtoku said with a bounce. 

I looked at Fuan, “Fuan? What do you think?”

He sighed, “I’ll allow it, But you can’t stop me from popping up if I feel the need.”

“I never could,” I said before clapping, “So, I’ll invite the Guardians to the Halloween feast, and we can pull them and those five aside afterwards. How does that sound?”

We all agreed, for once, and I began to plan how I was going to introduce everyone. Fuan and the others have their effect on me even when they aren’t around. But none of us could expect what was going to happen on the 31st causing this to be delayed another day at least.

Well sugar cakes. I honestly thought I had this up. Oops. Well here it is. I hope you like it. I'll try to have halloween out before Halloween