Meeting Harry

-Jack Frost POV-

I told everyone to meet me at the pole one week after the meeting to get supplies. It was one week later today.

I looked in the mirror with my male fit kimono on. I decided it would be best to ease them into my true self, but found myself tempted to just go shopping in my hoodie. Only problem with that was the fact I might see students while at Diagon Alley.

Biting the bullet, I gripped my staff and flew out the window. Blue sign already hanging at the door.

I got to the Pole a few minutes late and found that North was sipping his coffee, Tooth was flying around like a hummingbird on a sugar high, Sandy was dozing off, and Bunny was standing impatiently.

"Sorry I'm late guys," I said flying in.

"Finally! It's about…" Bunny said, but stopped once he saw me.

My kimono had a sky blue base with swirls of blue and white. Real frost decorated the edges of the sleeves that doubled as a storage place. I had a black belt holding it together with a silver buckle. It went down to just passed my knees while I had white socks just over my knees and brown Japanese shoes.

I stood there, not sure how to interpret their reactions. After enough time, I spoke up, "Are you all okay?"

They shook out of their trances and Tooth was the first to respond. "You look so good!"

North and Sandy nodded in agreement while Bunny continued to stare speechless.

I blushed ever so slightly and hoped that they would continue to react this way as I brought them in more.

"Thanks. Anyway, let's go!" I said and snatched North's globe. I told it, "Gringotts Bank, Diagon Alley," and threw it to the wall.

Bunny looked at the portal nervous, "Ya sure we can't go another way?"

"You don't know where it is for your tunnels and I will not have a fairy, person made of sand, and Kangaroo sized bunny walking around the streets of London. In you go."

They went in, and I hopped threw right before the portal closed.   

I looked up and smiled at the sight of Gringotts. I looked at the older Guardians to find they were looking at me, obviously wanting an explanation.

"Gringotts is a Wizarding bank run by Goblins. They're extremely efficient and never steal any of the money. I need to pick up a deposit from Dumbledore before taking you around."

We walked in and North marveled at the work the Goblins were doing, "Why couldn't I have these guys?" He muttered to himself.

We stopped in front of a desk.

"I'm here to pick up a deposit," I told the Goblin.

He raised his head and I made no reaction as he did his normal glare. "Do you have your key?"

I nodded already digging through my sleeves and pulled out a blue and white key. I handed it to him with my right hand as my staff was in my left.

The goblin studded the key and nodded, "Seems to be in order." He reached under the desk and pulled out a sack of coins. "Your usual pre school year deposit, Jack Frost."

I nodded and thanked him before accepting the bag and walking out with the others, bag of coins hidden in my sleeve. 

We were walking down the steps of the Bank and Tooth opened her mouth to ask a question when we heard a scruff voice behind us. "Professor Frost."

The group turned to see a man slightly larger than North with long shaggy brown hair and beard with a coat with far too many pockets. Beside him stood a boy with messy black hair, glasses, and normal but oversized clothes. The boy, no older than eleven, was looking at our group with wonder in his eyes.

"Hello Hagrid," I greeted with a smile.

-Harry Potter POV-

I looked at the group, surprised that the day actually was able to get stranger. First I was a wizard, then I had a small fortune, now this? What's next? I'm not an orphan? We went closer to the group.

The group had, first, a woman covered in feathers and wings on her back. A fairy maybe? A short man that seemed to be made of golden sand. What looked like a Giant Rabbit. And a big man, not as big as Hagrid, with a white beard and the words Naughty and Nice tattooed on his arms.

"Hello Hagrid," I heard a voice say and looked at the last member of the group. He was stunning. His snow white hair, winter frost or pale moon skin, and piercing, kind yet icy blue eyes. What caught me off guard was the aura he gave off. I felt calm and safe around him. It was almost motherly. Hagrid called him Professor, but he looked maybe 15 if you were generous.

He went down just a bit to reach my height. "Hello there. What's your name?" He asked with a smile.

 "H- Harry Potter," I studerd.

Jack let out a chuckle, "So you're the one people keep going on about. Tell me, is it your first year at Hogwarts?"

I nodded shyly, not used to such positive attention.

Hagrid slapped me on the back, almost knocking me over with a hearty laugh. "Don't be so nervous 'Arry. This young man is Jack Frost. He'll be one of yer Professors at Hogwarts when yer older. In my opinion, he's the most trustworthy ones you'll ever meet."

Jack's smile widened and he blushed a light blue, "Thanks Hagrid," then he looked closer at Hagrids face. "Are you alright Hagrid? You're looking a little green."

Hagrid laughed, "Just got 'Arry's money from da bank. Never liked dose carts."

The two laughed and Jack looked liked he got an idea. "Why don't you go over to the Leakey Calderon and I'll help him with his shopping? It will give my friends the opportunity to see Diagon Alley, and you need to sit down."

Hagrid paused then turned to me. "You okay with that?"

I would normally be more careful about strangers, but something about him seemed to make me want to trust him. "Alright," I nodded.

Jack smiled wider and turned to Hagrid, "I'll send one of my icelings when were on our way. You keep it easy." Hagrid nodded and walked off.

"Are you ready Harry?" Jack asked and I nodded before we joined the group he was with before and went around the alley. Maybe going to school won't be so bad here.