Frost Fragments

Hi. *doges pottery flying their way* Yes, yes. It's been a while. Truth be told, I forgot this fic existed which is a crime of itself since I love this fic to peices. But you wanna know what the real crime is?

I had this chapter written for a long time. I know! I can hear your boos from here! I legit thought that I had this chapter uploaded, but nope! I didn't!

Point is, since the last chapter I uploaded, I've gotten better at writing and started almost exclusively doing 3erd person. So I improved this chapter as much as I could without rewriting the whole thing and changed this and what I have of the next chapter to 3erd Person.

All future updates should be better quality. I just need to be able to finish the next chapter. What I've done for the previous chapters is read along the book and figure out what to add, what I can leave out, and what I should do durring time skips, but I'm stuck in the middle of a scean. After you read this, feel free to comment what you want to see in the next or future chapters and I might add it!

Anyway, hope it was worth the wait!

It was time and Jack was waiting for everyone to come to his office. Jack was paiseing back and forth until a hole appeared in the corner and Bunny came out of it, hole closing behind him. “Ello Mate.”

Jack smiled, “Good to see ya Kangaroo.”

Bunny rolled his eyes and sat down. “How important is this anyway?”

He simply shrugged, “Well it’s something you all have been asking for. If you don’t want to stay after a while, you’re free to go.”

The rest of the Guardians came, each in their own way, shortly followed by Harry, Ron, Jamie, Fred, George, and Hermione. When Jack invited Harry and Ron, they asked if Hermione could come too. Something's, if you do them together, you can't help but be friends afterwards. Facing a full grown Troll was one of them.

Once everyone arrived, they looked at the winter spirit with expectant faces. The twins seemed excited.

He took a breath. "So, quick confession to get everyone up to date who isn't already. I, for lack of a better term, was pretending to be someone else for quite some time while around the other Guardians. Once they saw through my walls, they wanted to get to know the real me and I found a way to do that but didn't want just the Guardians to see it."

"And what is this method?" North asked, curious.

"Come on out everyone!"

Ronri, Dõtoku, and Sõzõ-sei popped up like they normally do, startling everyone. "Everyone, meet the different aspects of my personality."

"Hello there people who are not Jack. It's about time we had introductions." Sõzõ-sei said dramatically.

"Hi kiddos!" Dõtoku said with a lot of energy.

"Salutations," Ronri greeted with an adjustment of his glasses.

"First," Jack pointed to Ronri. "This is Ronri. Japanese for logic. Any fact I've ever learned is remembered by this guy."

"Boring summers are great learning months," he said with a smirk.

"Oo! Me next!" Dõtoku said with enthusiasm. 

"You got it. This is Dõtoku. Japanese for Morality. He's my sense of right and wrong, as well as any of my many emotions."

Dõtoku smirked, "I also represent your unbridled love for…"

"Dad jokes," we all said at the same time.

Jack nodded with a blush, "I'm sure that quirk comes as a surprise to no one."